Run

🔝 that's Miracle guys

Miracle pov

Miracle run

"Why what happened?!"

Just run get out of the house now ! You don't have much time

I started hearing police sirens, alarming me to start running. I stopped stabbing the dead body, picked up my gun and knife and ran out the back of the house. The police sirens started getting louder. I looked around for places for me to escape and saw a fence. I quickly climbed and jumped over making sure not to drop anything to leave evidence. I ran through more houses backyards and climbing more fences until I was in another area of the neighborhood. This time the police sirens became faint until I didn't hear the several cars anymore.

Miracle that was very close but next time you have to listen

"Okay, okay I know"

My name is Miracle Wright. And according to what old peers say , I'm a psychopath. I'm 16 years old but about to turn 17 next week. I tend to have this voice in my head and she tells me to do things just to protect me. She could be a little mean sometimes. Her name is Naomi. Doctors say it's a disorder of me having an alter ego or something like that. But in my perspective, I'm special 😀. I don't believe in love, and I hate everyone except for Naomi of course. She's my best friend. She's my family. My only family matter of fact. You may are wondering where my family is but I don't wanna talk about that. I'm mixed with Jamaican and Dominican. I have green eyes. My mother and father both had green eyes as well. OMFG I HATE THEM WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT THEM !!!! IM GLAD I KILLED THEM !!!!! 😶 sorry I didn't mean for you to read that 😐 . Well let's get back to my life.

I was walking down the block relieved but nervous still.

Miracle I told you not to do this this is so stupid ,YOUR STUPID !!!

"STOP IT !!!!" I yell out loud. In the real world, I'm just screaming to myself. And I look .... Crazy.. God I hate saying that word because I'm not... Right?
I started hearing police sirens again getting louder and louder and I start to see the red and blue lights shimmering on houses. I automatically started to run.

Miracle stop running !!!! I could get us through this !!!!

"Naomi no !!!! We could get caught !!!! And I'm not getting shot today !!!! Not today bitch NOT TODAY !!!!!!" I scream.
I start running faster panting and getting tired. As I was running I checked my pockets to see if I still had my weapons.... My knife was missing.

"FUCK!!!!" I yell while running

Miracle stop running !!!!!!!

"NO NAOMI NO !!!!!"

That's it bitch I'm taking over

"NO NAOMI PLEASE!!"

Nobody pov

Naomi suddenly took over Miracles body controlling her. Miracles eyes changed from green to one blue and one hazel. Naomi stopped in her tracks, and turned around. The several cop cars stopped. Making the cops get out their cars with guns pointed at her. Naomi walked slowly to the middle of the street .

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD !!!"

"FREEZE!!"

"STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

The cops all yelled.
Naomi, put her bloody hands behind her head. Still slowly panting. Naomi suddenly evily laughed hard with her hands still on her head. Making the cops confused. She stood there in the middle of the street with the many cop cars surrounding her, and headlights beaming on her since its 11pm. She then quickly took out her gun shooting 10 at least ten cops one by one. All the cops started shooting back. Naomi kept shooting while laughing until she felt electricity shock on her neck and a burning pain on her leg.
She was tazed.
She was shot.
Naomi fell to the ground in pain.
"FUCK !!!!!" Naomi yelled (technically Naomi Bc she took over miracles body)
While she was on the ground in pain the cops stopped shooting and ran towards her with guns still aimed at her. A cop took out a shringe with a needle and applied it to Naomi's neck. Naomi screamed an ear deafening scream and tried to fight back but it was too late the cop already injected her. Naomi kept fighting the cop while others held her down tazering her. She then passed out on the ground.

Hi this my first story and chapter I hope you guys liked it.
Bri