scarred flashbacks

Nobody pov

Flashback

Ayo:7

Mateo:4

~~

"No mommy please stop put him down!!! Let me feel the pain not him!!" Ayleo screams with tears going down his face.

Mateo gets brutally beat by his mom with a leather belt. Ayleo then runs in his parents room trying to grab the belt from his mother. She then smacks him and throws him. Mateo is screaming from the stings and beating of his mom. But Ayleo does't give up. He then gets up and grabs his moms "hair" making her fall. Mateo is laying there helpless, crying dreadful tears and gruesome screams. Ayleo is there taking the punches and slaps and beatings of his mom while hitting her as well.

There was then the sound of a gun clicking.

Ayleo froze, and so did his mother. Mateo was still crying and screaming.

"Get the fuck off yo mother." Their dad said with a gun pointed at Ayleo.

"I'll only get off if YOU LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!!!" Ayleo yells with his mom on chokehold.

"That's it," Their father then prys Ayleo off of their mom but Ayleo did everything to keep hold of her. She was wailing and gagging desprate for air. When she was finally free, he was then grabbed by his father. Ayleo starts screaming.

"No, NO! NO!!! AYO!! NO GIVE HIM BACK!! PLEASE!!" Mateo then starts crawling not even caring about his wounds towards his father, who was running down the stairs with a screaming and crying Ayleo. He then fails by his mother grabbing him and throwing him back in the room. But he doesn't give up either. He then runs down the stairs trying to keep his balance. He then runs out the open front door outside to see his brother screaming and grabbing on to the to of the car praying for his dad to not succeed of him putting him into the car. Mateo then runs down the cement steps towards his dads car.

"STOP PUT HIM DOWN!!!"

Ayo then fails and was put in the car with and his father slams the door and puts child lock on before he opens the door. He also locked the car doors.

Mateo was then picked up by his shirt by his dad causing him to cry loudly.

"Stay out of this or your next." He says. He then dops Mateo and walks to the car, pulls out the driveway and drives off. Ayleo was banging on the car windows and screaming which was on child lock. Mateo started crawling towards the car and tries to run but starts feeling his stinging pains again and collapses of the ground. His lays on the grass crying and screaming hard. His mom then comes out the house drunk with a tequila bottle in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"Get inside boy!! He layed his hands on me so his uncle might kill him! Everyone told yall dont put yo hands on us or else but he aint  listen so get in side!" Mateo then gets up wiping tears from his eyes and runs upstairs. His mom then trips on the stairs while going inside. She then gets angry and throws her glass of tequila on the porch, making the glass shatter everywhere, and finally goes inside.

I really had to plan this out put part 2 is coming

Bri .