The truth,

Miracle pov

See Miracle? This what happens when you fuck around...something always come out at the end of the circle.

"It was worth it," I say to Naomi.

But look now....you're pregnant.

"So what? My mom had me at 16." I say getting offended.

I understand but I thought you would make better choices.

"Well you don't make good choices," I say nonchalently.

But I'm Just trying to PROTECT you!!

"You're being a bitch Naomi!! I thought you would be fuckin happy for me!!"

I am!! but I would've been even more happy if you had a kid at at least 20 years old!

"UGHHH FUCK YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!" I yell.

I start to bang my head on the wall and I start hitting my head.

I begin to lose my balance and fall on the side of the bed. Naomi tried to take over me but I was fighting her back.

MIRACLE STOP IT!!

Nobody pov

Naomi and MIracle continued having their fight. Because of Naomi trying to control Miracle and Miracle fighting back was making Miracle knock down everything in her path. Naomi grabbed Miracles shoe and started banging it on Miracles head. Miracle then started fighting back and was banging her head on the ground to get Naomi back. Naomi then pulled Miracle back making her land on her back and causing Miracle to scream.

Zay then walks into Miracles room knowing the password. 

"What the fu- MIRACLE DID YOU TAKE YOUR PILLS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Zay then runs to Miracles aid. Her and Naomi stopped fighting and Miracle was screaming at the top of her lungs while laying on the floor. Miracle was bleeding from her head and nose and had scratched and bruises all over her.

Zay then supports her back.

"MATEO!!!"

Miracle pov

I suddenly see a figure right infront of me. She looked exactly like me.  Except one eye is hazel, and one eye was blue.

Who is that?

That looks like.....

Naomi...

The girl started talking.

"Miracle, my real name is Magic Naomi Wright and I'm you're twin sister.....I-I'm dead." The other girl figure said.

The girl then faded away. And I started hearing multiple voices along with whispers saying.

"I'm sorry,"

I then saw everything spinning, and a huge blur, and the last thing I saw was a bunch of people in my face all in a blur, along with unclear voices. I then blacked out.