That was funny.

1 month later

Miracle pov

Tbh I'm happy things went succesful with all of us, but what still got me nervous is that according to doctors, Zavi almost died because of the blood bottle bursting or something. But it's fine because it's okay, he's okay, everyone's okay, but that bit got me still nervous.

Well anyways, we going to lunch, and Naomi been begging me to eat because that's something I haven't done in a week so imma just go.

I was walking down the hall to be swooped up someone's shoulders. The person continued walking. Something smelt good, and hair was all in my face.

O gawd. It's Mateo.

"Hi Teo, but could you put me down?" I ask trying not to spaz out.

"When we gone fuk?"

"Whaaa??"

"You heard me," Mateo says chuckling.

"Uhmm I don't know," I say now calm.

Hearing his voice calms me down.

Nobody pov

"Well pick a time before I pick one." Mateo says.

"Ughh, I don't know," Miracle says innocently.

Mateo stops, and starts jumping making Miracle scream and laugh.

"Nigga!! You want somebody to have whip lash?!" Miracle yells while punching his back.

"Bitch!! You want ME to pick a time to fuck?!" Mateo yells back while absorbing her punches.

Mateo puts Miracle in a wrapped around position and she wraps her legs around his waste. She puts her head on his shoulder getting ready to go to sleep. Mateo didn't like the fact that she was trying to get confortable without answering her question so he makes his own choice and pins her to a wall and put her down causing her to get alert.

"Niggaaaa why y-" Miracle says but once again gets cut off by Mateo once again smashing his lips into hers. He tries to put his toungue in her mouth but Miracle tried to be slick and not give him an entrance. So he ends up biting and tugging her bottom lip causing her to moan. With that, he put his toungue in her mouth and she did as well. She wrapped her arms around his neck and was tugging on his hair making him slip moans too. He wrapped his arms on her waist and pulled her close while their toungues were wrestling. Miracle started to lightly grind on him as their kisses echoed the hallway. Untiiiiiilllllllll,

"Hey!!! No PDA!!" A security guard yelled from down the hall. 

Miracle and Mateo were so deep into their make out session that they didn't realize.

"HEY!!!" Another security that was coming from the other side of the hallway yelled. The security guards made their way towards the couple and pushed Mateo away from Miracle so hard, making him go into the opposing wall.

"Yeo What the fuck?!" Mateo yelled growing angry.

"Hey Why would you do that?!" Miracle yelled at the same time as Mateo yelled. The security guards were pushing them apart unto the walls.