Emotions

Miracle pov

I was suddenly awoken by a loudspeaker.

"It's now time for lunch, we will be having macaroni and cheese with whatever drink you want."

I wasnt even that hungry so I layed back down. But the truth is, I'm fuckin starving.

Miracle go eat.

"I'm not hungry doe" I said makin dafuq face.

You know you are.

I've been starving myself since Naomi killed those girls, which is about a week now. I have abs now and you could partly see my ribs. If I throw up, nothing but my insides would probably come out. If not that, air. I also can't lift up as much stuff like I used to because I also grew weak by starving myself as well. 

"OMAGAAAAA" I lazily and sloppily got myself off the bed and put my timberlands on without bending my knees making me loose my balance and nearly fall.

I then walked down the hallway, and downstairs downstairs.

This. place. was. packed.

There was like 1,000 people down here.

Miracle I see an empty table at the back of the cafeteria,

"uhhmmm ookk" I say with a idgaf face.

I put my hands in my pockets and walked my way down the cafeteria. I got MANY stares. Some were smiles, lust, stank, and emotionless. I just kept walking not giving a flyin fuk. I finally reached my table sitting down at the end away from the group of people next to me who were playing cards, and looked around. I then saw an afro, walk through the open double doors. I knew exactly who it was.

Mateo.

   He walked in with "Ayleo". But what irked me was, some girls were blushing, people were running away, some didn't give him eye contact, and other just stared. What person is he to people? I was in the way back of the cafeteria so he didn't see me. I kept watching, and he sat at a table full of boys.

My staring fest was then interruped.

"UP! UP!" A couple security guards yelled surrounding our huge table and making "up" hand motions.

I then got up and went in the lunch line with a bunch of other people. I saw Mateo, Ayleo, and those boys along with other people they weren't talking to sit at the same table they were before with their lunch.

~

I finally got my lunch and a can of sprite. I stating walking back to my seat. I was once again getting stares, but Ayleo and those boys were all staring at me like they knew something. Next thing you know somebody taps me scaring the shit outta me making me drop my food.

"Shit," I whisper yell.

Ouuuu slowbucks for you Mimi *laughing*