Visitors

1 week later

Miracle pov

It's like there's never a fucking dull moment. 

Naomi, or should I say "Magic," has told me everything. She killed both my parents she says to protect me when I met her that day when I was 8 but I new that I just never knew it was my dead twin sister doing so. She also said the last thing my mother said before "Magic" shot her was that I was nothing and I'm the reason that Magic is dead. Magic also told me the reason for that is that my leg got caught in her ambilical cord making it wrap around her neck and choke her, and it prevented her from eating, making her die. But I didn't mean to. I feel horrible. But Magic says it's fine.

But I'm happy that I found out the truth and that I have a twin sister to talk to. So I guess I do have family after all.....In my head.

But we both apoligized to eachother and Magic found her way to be happy for me with my pregnancy.

Mateo pov

MIracle told me the whole story but tbh dat bit is cool. But I almost had a heat attack from what happened to Miracle and "Magic" fighting. But it's cool, no internal bleeding or nothing and the baby is fine. But right now imma have Miracle and Magic have their space and Ayleo was in the cafeteria getting snacks with his fat ass. Everyone else was doing their own thing because we ALL been through too much in the last couple months. Right now, I'm dancing to Oui in my head until a security guard walks into me and Ayo's room.

Security guards have a card to get into every inmates room. That's the stress.

"Mateo, you have visitors," He says.

"Who?" I ask with an attitude.

"You'll see but come on now because their here." He says doing a hand motion for me to follow him.

I followed him out, and down stairs to the first floor to the visiting room to see Ayleo walking in at the same time as me with another security guard. There's alot of visitors here and there's 2 security guards per table. The two security guards led Ayleo and I to a table and stood on each side.

Who do I see?

My fuckin parents that's who I see.

I looked up at Ayleo who looked surprised, and we both sat on the chairs.

I was pissed.

Why the fuck are they here?

"Hi," My mom said with a small smile doing a small wave. She still aint clean.....I could just tell....When you on drugs, and you an alcoholic, you could try to cover it up but it always shows.

Idk if they mixed or not but they look it so in this story they are. So they moms in this story is  puerto rican and their dad is black.

Ok bak to da story.

Ayleo small waved while I stayed silent. My father looked right at me. 

"Hey Teo, hey Ayo" He says.

"hi," We said lowly. He wasn't clean either.

"So Mateo we heard that you're going to be a father, at 17! The bitch is prolly ugly," My dad said leaning back in his seat.

Fuck this.

I'm tired of being nice.

Imma just kill him already.

Noboy pov

Mateo jumped up and was about to jump over the table to kill his father but Ayleo and the security guards stopped him.

"Teo stop," Ayleo said while holding Mateo's shoulder and the security guards were holding his arms.

"Sit yo ass down boy!" Ayo and Teo's mother said with a slightly loud voice.

Their father smirked while Mateo calmed down and was pushed down on the chair.

"What the fuck? You makin me look bad I'm here with your father came to visi-"

"You already look bad" Ayleo said.

Their mother was about to blow a fuse but she calmed herself down.

Mateo stared at his father with hate while his father did the same.

"You think you the shit because you're 17 wit a afro son?" Their father asked to Mateo.

"No," Mateo said.

"Then why you getting bitches pregnant huh? What makes you wanna do that?" Their father asked him with cold eyes.

"Suck my dick I promise you'll love it." Mateo says to his father with hate in his eyes.

"I hope you're child is ugly," Their mother said.

"Leave my brother alone because both ya'll look like some faggots under a Christmas tree." Ayleo said.

Their parents grew silent. And their mother started talking.

"Listen, we just wanted to say hi and have a regular conversation for a little." She says.

"Well I don't," Mateo says.

"And why is that?" She asks.

"Because I fucking hate you, you hoe ass slut, go fuck a gutter or something." Mateo says and with that he got up and walked out the visiting room.

Ayleo shook his head.

"It's been 3 years and yall didn't change one bit." And he got up from his chair and left the room. 

Their mother stormed out the building while their father was trying to keep his cool as he was escorted out the building.

That's sad...

Bri .