20 hours 19 minutes 32 seconds

Ayleo pov

Damn I hate that bitch called Courtney. She is a stupid hoe. 

Did you know that when any of them blue haired hoe ass bitches walk by Nicki Minaj's song pops in my head?

Yea. The stupid hoe song.

Well anyways I ran to Zavi and this other boy's room.

I knocked on the door and Zavi opened it shirtless. The other guy was sleeping.

Zavi looked like he just woke up......FROM THE DEAD

"The fuk you want nigga I'm tired." Zavi asked looking up at me.

This nigga forgot!

"Breh come on!!" I yell.

"Why? What happened."

"Mateo we gone give him our blood remember? So he could live."

Next thing you know Zavi falls on the floor and when he hits the floor he jumps up alarmed.

This nigga really fell asleep while standing.

Boii

"Bruh get you green eyed ass off the floor, wash yo face and brush yo teeth nigga!" I yell aggervated and I kick him because he fell asleep again on the floor.

He then gets up from the floor and looks at me with a stank face, and walk away. I hold the door, standing in the doorway.

"And put on a shirt!! Your tatoos and nipples are showing!!" I yell. 

Shit and with that, I dipped leaving the door open going to Kida and Dee dee's room.

They room is on another floor, damnit.

So I go upstairs hoping not to see them Hades lookin Disney character bitches but guess what,

I SEE THEM HADES LOOKIN DISNEY CHARACTER BITCHES!!

Ugh Cynthia the ADD bitch. She 17 by da way.

By the way I almost fucked her.

ALMOST 

But I came to my senses and backed off.

O WHO AM I KIDDING I FUCKED HER ALL DA WAY AND SHE 17 SO KABOOM IDGAF IF IM 20 I GOT HOES IN DIFFERENT AREA CODES

It was ok but not as good as Courtney. But They both could eat my ass. 

I hate them.

"Hey Ayleo!!!!"

"hi"

"That sex was marvelous!!"

I know she didn't say marvelous...nobody says that nomore but what can I say?

She gots ADD.

"uhm cool but that was 5 months ago." I say.

She just stared at me.

"I WANNA KISS YOU!!!" She says with a muppet voice.

She suddenly starts running towards me.

O fuk

To the no.

She reached me and kissed me but I ain't kiss back.

I don't have time fo dis.

Idc is she a girl she gettin these hands.

I pull her "hair" making her stop kissing me and I punch her in the face knocking her out.

I looked aroung to see if security guards saw but thank the gawds they just turned the hall.

SHit I dipped real quick.

I continued running down the hall and turning the corner and ran down the hall again and reached their room. I banged on their door outof frustration and Dee dee opened the door giving me the 'really nigga face.'

"Yeo wheres Kida?" I say panting and I walk in they room and flop on Kida's bed.

Dee dee sits back on his bed where Kids was as well and they continued playing grand theft auto.

Kids glances at me while they were playing. He then pauses the game causing Dee dee to get more aggervated.

"FUCK OF FUCKIN HOE SLUT!!PRESS PLAY MOTHERFUCKER!!" Dee dee yelled.

I was about to flip out butI remembered that Dee dee has Tourettes syndrome and anger issues.

"Nigga take your pills," I say sitting up on the bed.

There was then a knock on the door.

"WHY THE FUCK YALL BITCHES WANNA FUCKING COME IN THE FUCKIN ROOM FUCKIN NOW !!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Dee dee yelled. 

Dee then threw his controller at the door and the knocking turned into banging.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Dee dee yelled.

Kida goes under Dee dee's bed and gets Dee dee's pills while I go and open the door to see Zavi.

Zavi waves his hands in the air in surrender.

"See I'm awake see?" He says as he cautiouly walks pass me and sits on Kida's bed.

I close the door and give Dee dee a bottle or water that was on Kida's bed. Dee dee takes his pills and drinks the water, and soon calms down.

Everyone sits down on the beds. I then start to speak.

We only got 20 hours until Mateo dies but we could make him live, and I got a plan." I say while rubbing my hands together.

"What is it?" Kida asks.

"Shit goodluck and tell Mateo I said what's good, I'm gonna go in the gameroom with Zay and Key." Dee dee says while putting on his timberlands. He then walks out the room.

I look back at Kida and Zavi. "We could each give him our blood."

"How?" Zavi asks.

"We have a little over a gallon of blood in our bodies. Everyone does. So Miracle could give some blood, and you guys could to and I will." I say.

"How will it be even? You said people have a little over a gallon." Zavi asks.

"I'll give a bit more then you guys and Miracle." I say while taking off my bape mask.

They looked at eachother with nervous looks.

"How could we get our blood full again?" Kida asked.

"Ion know, I just want Teo to live." I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

Kida looked down while Zavi stared off into space with fear in his eyes.

"Ya'll doing it or not?" I ask growing impatient.

"Yea," Kida says softly, and he walks across the room to put on his timberlands.

We looked at Zavi who shedded a tear but didn't wipe it.

"Yea, man." He says and wiped his tear. I rubbed his back while he cried into his hands.

20 hours, 19 minutes, and 32 seconds to go.