Naomi...

Naomi pov

I miss Miracle but I had to teach her a lesson. She always told me to leave her alone, but I didn't. Just to protect her, I never did leave her alone. I guess I should tell you my story.

Flashback

"NO! I'm keeping her and you can't do anything about it ." Miracle's mom said.

"Please, let me just take her to protect her." Her ex bestfrend pleaded.

"NO DANIELA!! Y-"

"YOU SHOULDN'T ABUSE YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!! BOTH YOU AND DONELL SHOULDN'T BE NOT INCLUDING HER!!! YOU GUYS REJECTED HER FOR YEARS AND SHE HAS BEEN TORN!!"

Miracles mom pulls a gun out and points at her.

"You have no buisness talking about her or what goes on." Miracles mom said with hate.

Miracle who's 8, is crying, and banging on her parents locked closet door while crying with all the cuts and bruises on her. Her father locked her inside, and left the house. 

The usual.

Miracle then gave up and was feeling uneasy of breathing with the limited space in the closet.

Miracle

"Who is this ?" Miracle said with no hope.

No time but I'm here to protect you. Just let me take over.

"What do you mean by that?"

You'll see..

"Will I be okay?"

Yes you will, I will be here, just let me take over.

"O-okay,"

Naomi suddenly took over Miracles body. Her eyes changed from green to one blue and one hazel. She barged out the closet making it break and fall to the floor. Naomi was smiling eager to hurt who is doing harm to Miracle and ones who love her. She walked downstairs. To hear yelling.

"MiRACLE BABY GO BACK UPSTAIRS." The other lady said.

"DON'T TELL MY CHILD WHAT TO DO!!!" Miracles mom yelled at the other lady.

"U KNOW WHAT?! Miracle baby come here with godmommy dani," She said while kneeling down and smiling. Naomi walked over to her smiling knowing she was a good person but before she could reach....

BANG

The other lady fell to the floor. With a bullet on the left side of her chest. Miracle's mom walked up to her shooting her in the head while screaming until she had no more bullets. Miracles mom the went to grab Miracle but Naomi dodged her hand, and twisted it dislocating it.

"Why? Why would you do this to Miracle?"  Naomi asked confused staring at her mother in agony while screaming.

Naomi found a bullet on the floor, and put it in the gun and cocked it and pointed it at her mother.

"Nooo no no no nooo no no. Give mommy the fucking gun!!" Hermom yelled while trying to sit up.

"Why would both you and Donell do this to Miracle?"

Her mom then started talking.

"Because we HATE HER!!! She's nothing!!! EVER SINCE SHE MADE MAGIC DIE!!!"

Naomi then pulled the trigger, shooting her Miracles mother in the head. She fell on the floor lifeless.

~

Miracles father later that night, was kidnapped, tied up, and thrown into a river downing alive.

Flashback over

Murder done to both parents, by Magic Naomi Wright.