Not a bad person

Mateo pov

Miracle and I decided to stick with the names we both had in mind. I like the name Maeanna, and Mimi said Majesty is a beautiful name soo
Hann...
So their names will be Majesty and Maeanna.

But now, I put Miracle to sleep and I'm about to go to the library and read a book because 2k17 getting old, and I don't feel like playing gta or anything else.
And I feel stupid.
I was a good kid in school, and smart, but I just got bullied. And, after I killed Daniel, I changed.
Ayleo about a week later from that day killed a pastor, and we lit a church on fire.

I know sad.
But oh well.

I was only 13, and Ayo was 16.

We dropped out of school, and we lived at a abandoned dance studio because my parents would literally kill us for what we've done. So, S.W.A.T teams of police, and FBI were hunting us down. They literally had helicopters every night searching for us.
We had nowhere to go, and one day I was walking down the street with my black hoodie over my head covering my face with my head hanged low, passing trap houses, druggies, alcoholcs, clubs, and I saw a mask on the floor. I picked it up and took a closer look to realize it's a bape mask. So, I ran to the laundry mat, snuck and opened a washer full of clothes and put the bape mask in there.

No biggie.

So I jus waited until it was finished, and took it out before the owner of the clothes came back, and ran to the abandoned dance studio before the street lights came on.

Don't everybody know when yous in the hood and them street lights come on, it's time to go home before trouble come seaking, and the bullets start triggering.

Soooooo yea life ya know.

Shit now I'm pissed.
I need to hug Miracle.
I was walking down the hall to go back to me and Ayo's room but shiitt I turned back. I turned a couple halls to Miracle's room and put the pin in to see...

To see...

To see...

My fucking brother on my girl.

No no noooppe.

I walk closer and I see Ayleo trying to pull Miracles pants down and her shirt was already off.
But she was struggling and she was hitting Ayleo and trying to push him off her but he was stronger.

"MATEO!!!" She screamed.
"MAGIC!" She screamed.
"HELP ME!!" She yelled.

I was already in the room so I'm seeing everything.

I got angry. And grabbed Ayleo and pushed him off her.

I blacked out from there.

Nobody pov

Mateo pulled Ayleo off Miracle onto the floor causing Ayleo to get alarmed.

Mateo kicked Ayleo in his stomach and started punching him repeatedly in his face.

"MATEO STOP!!!" Miracle yelled.

Mateo didn't listen and continued punching Ayleo in the face and slamming his head in the floor.
He then started to choke him.
Ayleo started to fight back but Mateo was stronger.

Mateo then takes his pointy earrings out his pocket and was about to stab Ayleo but hesitated.

Ayleo was there weak on the ground with a look of fear.

Mateo then was about to stab him but just as he reached the left side of his chest, he stopped and collapsed on the floor and started crying.
He threw his earring across the room.
Miracle was crying at the sight.

"Why would you do this to me? Why the fuck do you hate me? Why you?! Why would you fucking try and fucking rape my girl huh?!"
Mateo said with his words getting louder.
Ayleo stayed silent.
"I'm not a fucking bad person!! I don't wanna be one!! But I am one!!!" Mateo yelled crying even more.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!?? MY OWN FUCKING BROTHER!!!" Mateo yelled even louder.
Ayleo still stayed silent shocked at his brothers actions. He would usually kill people right then and there, including him but

he didn't kill him.

That's the weird part..

Mateo stayed there on the floor crying next to his brother who is beat up and can't move very well from his Mateo just beating him up.
"What did I do do deserve this from you?!" Mateo yelled crying even more.
"Don't talk to me....don't talk to me ever again." Mateo mumbled between sobs. He then gets up and wipes his tears and goes towards Miracle. He tried to touch her but she flinched but eventually got used to his touch. She put on her shirt and fixed her pants, put on her shoes and Mateo picked her up and put her on his back and they were about to leave the room. Mateo stepped over Ayleo. And opened the door to leave but Ayleo started talking.

"You must hate me now." Ayleo said weakly.

Mateo stopped and turned around.

"I never said that." He said lowly but high enough for Ayo to hear.

With that he walked out the room leaving Ayleo on the floor dumbfounded.