Who is that ??

1 day later

Miracle pov

It was my first day of this place. We have rooms, they're like hospital rooms but you share it with one other person. They're still thinking on what person their gonna put with me but I hope is not no stupid bitch. Well anyways I jus woke up, took a shower and put on my baby blue uniform with the new black timberlands they gave me. I put on my name tag and put my hair in a neat bun and left the room. I checked my schedule and I had therapy first. My personal staff took me to the therapy room. I walked in and sat down waiting for my therapist to come.

Mimi why you come so early

"I don't know it jus happened calm down"

Because you could've slept at least 5 mins longer

"Oh well just hush"

Boiiiiiiii

"Naomi shut up!" I said with my voice getting louder.

*chuckles*

I heard the door open with me looking at who opened it. I saw two boys walk in. One is shorter then the other but I could tell their both taller then me. The shorter one has a huge Afro and it looks so soft I just wanna touch it. The taller one had dreads with blond tips at the ends. I have to admit it their cute. Afro puff looks better though.
But I don't believe in love so Oh well. I quickly turned away when Afro puff started looking at me.
But seriously who is that? 😍

Mateo pov

I'm Mateo and I'm pissed because I wanted to stay sleep but Ayleo dumb ass had to wake me up. My brother and i been here for about a year now and my life sucks ass. I have paranoia, post traumatic stress disorder, and I'm bipolar. My brother on the other hand also has paranoia, obsessive compulsive disorder, and is bipolar as well.
Well anyways we walked in to therapy since we got it first thing in the morning and I saw this girl. Damn she looked fine. I could tell she was mixed too. I could tell she got ass from far away. (perv) I never seen her here before . I walked to my seat not taking my eyes off her.

"Nigga the fuk is you lookin at ?"  Ayleo asked being nosey.

"Yeo I never seen her here" I said putting my bape mask on.

"Me neither .... She look fine" Ayleo said lifting his eyebrows.

"Nigga no get yo own!"

Damn, I jus wanna know
Who is that? 😍

I hope you guys liked this chapter
I'll make more soon
Vote, comment
Bri