F52

Mateo pov

I'm in a lot of trouble y'all they looking for me. I killed too many people in this place and got away with it. 

I gotta leave.

Tonight..

Key pov

So it's 7 am errbody gettin up doin they buidness and shit but me and Zay got friendship circle together so right now we walking downstairs. 

Mateo told us about that key.

F52.

That shit makes no sense.

But we gotta fucking find out because they looking for Mateo and he hiding out under his bed because security guards, FBI, police officers, and more continuously going in him and Ayo room. Ayo brings him food but Mateo haven't left from under his bed at all because Mateo would be put on death penalty.

Ion wan one of my best friends dying.

That's why we gotta leave very soon.

Like, we can't even wait until Mimi reaches nine months like we all planned.

Because Mateo specifically said when all were talking about this shit , word on word,

"I won't kill nobody for the sake of us and leaving here."

THATS WHAT HE FUCKING SAID!!!!!!!!!!

BUT GUESS WHAT THIS NIGGA KILLED MORE THEN 10 PEOPLE IN DA LAST FUCKING WEEK!!!!!

Any fucking ways,

Now, me and Zavi reached friendship circle and we're waiting in line with the others against thre wall until it's time to enter the room.

Zavi then taps me.

"Yeo listen to what they talking about." He says lowly pointing somewhere.

I follow his finger to see two security guards at the other side of the hall talking 

I begin ease dropping 

"Go to F52." One said.

Oh shit.

"What's that stand for again?" The other asks.

"Front 52, meaning the front of the building." The other said.

"What's 52?"

"This place was made in 1852. Just like the back of the building is B52, emergency exit is E52, front is F52." 

Oh shiiiittt.

"Alright." The other said. He then took keys from the other security guard and  walked down the hall while the other stood in front of all of us in line, supervising us.

I looked at Zavi with a shocked look, while he looked back at me the same way.

"Oh shit." I whisper still looking at him.

Zavi nodded slowly in agreement looking to the floor, and crossing his arms.

Bro...

That key is our way out..

And Mateo don't even know.

We could leave..

Tonight..