Game room talk

5 days later

Mateo pov
Since Miracle hasn't been being herself imma do all the talking about what's happening.
So right now, we're all in the game room and Miracle is sleeping on my lap and I'm playing grand theft auto with Key.

Miracle is about to hit 7 months and she getting big, buh not too much.

"Nigga should I kill the stripper?" Keyasked.
"Why?" I ask glimpsing at him.
"Because she got tape on her vagina and boobs as clothes....that's making me get excited so imma kill her for it."

I look at Key to see him with a boner

"Ewww, nigga go fix dat!!" I yell pausing the game.

"Nah I'm good."
"Nigga you getting fucking excited over a game."
"Well it's realistic so what could I do?" He says putting his arms up in the air.

I put my mask on because now I'm just disgusted.
I shake my head as Key presses play.

Fuck it Imma shoot up the strip club.
Next thing you know a notification pops up on the tv telling asking Keyto fuck the stripper he wanted to kill for $1000."

Oh god.

"HELL YEAH BITCH LETS GET TO WERK!!" Key yelled standing up on his chair.

I sigh.

"Ion wanna play the damn game and to see you fucking a stripper on the other half of the tv!" I yell.
"So what? You know how many guns I could buy with this shit! If only I could get back into the game like good ole times."

I knew exactly what he meant by game because I used to do it too.

Selling dope.

My father was a drug lord but lost everything including his gang. He a crip but I'm a blood but he would hurt me if he found out.

I might start it again when we sneak out of here because if I get fired from a job I will hurt someone...
I always do.
And Imma do everything for my kids that I couldn't do. Imma give them they own rooms, and everything they want.

And I already told everyone about sneaking out including Dominique. And we all decided to sneak out when Mimi gets to 8 months so we'll either steal money, or start drug dealing again and we would get money together and buy a house. And I forgave Ayleo, buh I can't trust him.
We not as close as we used to be anymore.
We jus have very small conversations and we aren't talk when we in the room together.
Soooo yeeeeaaaa.

"Damn she called me daddy" Key says sitting back in his seat.
"I'm not playing no more." I say picking on Miracle and putting the controller down.
"Okay do you, nigga." Key says laughing.
Damn he aggravating. I put Miracle on my back.
"Let's play fooseball." I say to Zavi.
"Aight lets go Imma win though." Zavi says.
"Suurrrreee." I say rolling my eyes.