Just happened...

After lunch

Mateo pov

I've been thinking of baby names and I wanted them to start with an M.

I like Maida,

or Miyra

or Mariya, but Miracle wouldn't let that name slide because it's that 15 year old blue headed girl name.... The one I was forced to have sex with.

Or Maegan but.....nahhh Fuck dat name for those who is named Maegan.....I'm not apoligizing.

OH FUCK I GOT ONE

Majesty.

Perfect....

That's definitely one of they names.

Those babies gone be queens.

But I won't get to see my little queens grow.

I can't say "Oh well" to that.

I can't underestimate that.

I can't forget about that.

Damn I never knew kids could make you feel like this.

I just hope they won't be murderers.

They could have some disorders, but they will NOT kill somebody and be murderers like me and Miracle are.

No, no, nope

I never wanted to be a murderer, it just happened.

Flashback

Mateo: 13

Ayleo:16

Ayleo and I was walking into our school, and through the doors knowing we were going to be picked on again.

I wore a cross necklace that day, so God could protect me. But nothing was working. But it's good to still have a little faith.

We walked up the first flight.

"See ya lil bro," Ayo said rubbing my head and turning to walk up the other flight of stairs.

"Peace," I say walking out the stairwell and down the hallway.

I was walking towards my locker, and put the combination and opened it, taking my things out my back pack, including my baskettball because there's tryouts today. I grab my things I need, and put my baskettball in my locker, but before I could close it, it fell out, and I accidentally kicked it when I tried to pick it up making it roll down the hallway. Who hates when that shit happens. I pushed pass everyone to get my baskettball and it stopped beside somebody, but I couldn't reach to get it.

"Could you get that for me?" I ask.

The guy picked it up, and threw it down the hall, and laughed at me.

"Sure, go get it." He said.

I sighed, and pushed pass everyone trying to get the ball before somebody steals it.

I continued running and I finally got to the ball. I picked it up relieved, and the hall was started getting clear so I'm able to go pass everyone easier. I continued pushing pass everyone until I finally got out of the crowd towards my locker. The halls were now clear having only about 5 people left in them.