Plans

3 days later.

Mateo pov

I'm thinking of leaving here because now that I think of it, I wanna have my kids actually live with me. And by leaving, I mean me and Miracle sneak out of here. I been ignoring Ayleo though and he tried to say sorry millions of time but I just ignored him.

Fuck Ayleo.

I'll just tell him that we gone go and he could make his choice on his own.

Buh fuck him.

Right now Miracle don't wanna go nowhere but stay attached to me, she don't wanna walk at all, she cries when I walk away for a couple seconds, and she doesn't laugh anymore. I tried to cheer her up but it's not working.

Look what he did. My girlfriend ain't being herself because of him.

So since we here in me and Ayo room, imma jus tell her. But I gots to whisper because cameras could hear what you say. Miracle right now is in a straddle position sitting on me, and laying on my stomach.

"Mimi." I say.

"Huh?" She says not looking at me.

"Come here." I say softly.

Nobody pov

"But I am here." Miracle said softly.

"Move up I gotta tell you something." Mateo said.

Miracle moved up and buried her face in his neck.

He turned his head to her ear.

"Let's sneak out of here." Mateo whispered.

Miracle turned her head towards him.

"Why?" She whispered back.

"Ion want my kids to be away from me. And plus I got 30 years in here." Mateo whispered.

"I know but okay but how could we sneak out?" Miracle whispered.

"I have my ways."

"When?" Miracle whispered.

"Soon, maybe when you about to hit 9 months." He whispered.

"Ok, but could Zay, Zavi, Key, Deedee, and Kida come?" She whispered.

"Yea." He said with now a regular voice.

She smiled and kissed his cheek and put her face back in his neck.

"I might tell Ayleo, but I don't give a fuck if he comes or not." Mateo said.

Miracle grew tense and Mateo could feel it.

He rubbed her back.

"Don't be scared of him. I'll kill him if you want me too." Mateo said whispering the second sentence.

"No, don't kill him." She said softly.

"....okay." Mateo said.

I know it's short....

Oh well sorry but I'll make more chapters soon because I'm active wit stories.