Smiles .

Miracle pov

These hallways are long as fuck my legs getting tired. Mateo turned the corner with my hand still at grasp. He stopped at a door and let go of my hand. He put his head to the door as if he were trying to listen to something. He finally stopped.

"Listen" He said.

"huh?" I say confused.

"Put your head on the door, and listen." He said growing impatient while smiling through his mask.

I grew hesitant.

Just do it Miracle! I'm intrigued.

"Okay! Damn."

I leaned my head towards the door. And listened. I heard a girl moaning.

I gasped, and quickly removed my head from the door.

Mateo took his bape mask off and he was smirking. Damn he got big lips.

"That's the fuckin' ,aka sex room. Its basically an old abandoned room the nurses, doctors, and staff don't use no more, and we cant do PDA so everyone secretly goes in here if them and they partner horny. " Mateo says straight forward.

Woah

"Woah" I say agreeing with Naomi.

"Ayleo been here a couple times. But I haven't." He says raising one eyebrow.

"Who's that?" I ask with one eyebrow raised as well.

"My brother, he's the nigga with dreads that came in therapy with me." He said looking at me weirdly.

"OHHH" I said laughing at myself.

Your dumb

"I know," I said giggling at my comment.

When I was done with my moment, I caught Mateo staring at me.

"I love your smile," He says smirking still.

"Uhh thanks" I said blushing. Damn I never had those in a long time.

WAIT the fuk is wrong with me? W-why am I blushing?? What the fuck??!!

Its love honey

"SHUT UP NAOMI!!" I yell

"Oh that's her name?" Mateo asked reassuring me.

"Uhh yea." I pause. "S-she thinks your cool."

Mateo smiles. JESUSS

"Well tell her I said thank you." He says grinning and walking away.

YOUR WELCOME!!!

I run catching up to Mateo smiling. "She said your welcome" I say giggling.

"I accomplished something" He says with his head held high. Taking a glimse of me.

"Whats that?" I ask. I think I'm starting to get confortable with him.

"I made you, blush, smile, laugh, but I need to know one more thing." He says while turning into another hall with me following.

"Okay, tell me." I say anxious.

"Whats your name? I never got that answer," He says stopping at double doors.

"Miracle, but I hate the name." I say looking down.

"Why? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He says with concern with with a small grin.

"Because Im not one." I say tearing up and a tear drops to the floor.

He slowly walks up me and lifts up my chin gently making me look at his face.

"You may not realize it now but you are, and your beautiful trust me. All the girls here are ugly trust me." he says pretending to puke which made me laugh. He smiled and backed up from me and made a hand motion for me to follow me.

I followed until we reached stairs. He took my hand and we went downstairs to this huge room with what seemed a cafeteria.

"Dih the cafeteria. You only come breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack. Snack is optional. Speakin' of snack, ouuuuuu" he said while lookin at me up and down, rubbing his hands together and walking away licking his lips and smiling.

What the hell ??

"Right?"

~

"Okay so I guess I'll see you again at lunch?" Mateo asked grinning.

"Yea sure broskiii, I said while punching his arm and giggling. He laughed with me.

"Bye beautiful," He said walking away from my room door. He put the dueces as he walked away.

I didn't answer because I'm not beautiful. I just put the code and walked in. I felt like I was floating on air. I "floated" to my bed. For the first time I made a real friend.

One who actually gets me. One who's like me.

That was fun wasn't it mimi?

"Yea it actually was." I said smiling crazily responding to Naomi.

For the first time I have

Hope.