Congratdulations

Mateo pov

It's been an hour and Miracle has been throwing up non stop to the point where I gots to go into the girls bathroom.

Right now, she just got finished throwing up again and we took showers and we still in her room. Miracle is having a conversation with Naomi while I'm just daydreaming about killing the president. I don't know how I will do it, but I will.

Miracle jumped up, and ran out the room leaving the door open while holding her mouth making me get knocked out my thoughts.

"Uggghhhh," I groan and walk out the room into the girls bathroom. Miracle was sitting on the bathroom floor, throwing up in the toilet. I hold her hair.

"We goin to the hospital RIGHT now," I say while rubbing her back as she continued vomiting.

She finally finished vomiting, and washed her mouth out along with her face and hands.

"Lets go," She says weakly. I put her on my back and walk out the girls bathroom towards her room. I put her timberlands on her feet and walk out going down the hall towards the stairs walking up five flights with her on my back. When I reached the top I walked towards the hospital and I was getting stares from other people. 

Oh well. IDGAF

I walked in and the first thing that happened was a bunch of security guards coming up to me. I didn't care. I just looked up at them with a blunt face while my hands were in my pockets.

"Why are you here?" One said.

"I don't know, why did your bitch come to me saying she want me but not you? OH SHIT! I know, it's because yo dick is too small to fit in her vagina." I say nonchalently.

That security guard charged towards me while the other security guards held him back. I felt Miracle tighten her arms around me. I just stood there with a straight face.

"Stop starting stuff little man," Another security guard said sternly and putting his pointer finger in my face.

"Big guy the only thing I started was yo hoe giving me head but I never told her to stop soooo," I said.

"You think you're so tuff because you have an afro or somethin?" One who was bald said.

"Yous just mad cause I got hair, and yo momma would agree because of when she was grippin it last night." I say while smirking from under my mask.

A doctor walked up to me.

"Mateo stop it, and did you take your pills along with her?" The doctor said while the security guards walked away glaring at me.

"Yes." I say with an attitude.

"Okay so what are you here for?" He asks.

"I-" I hesitate.

I looked behind me to see a sleeping Miracle.

"Well, whats wrong? I everything alright?" The doctor asks concerned.

"Uhmm could you check if she's pregnant?" I say pointing at Miracle.

"Sure," The doctor says doing a hand motion to follow him.

The doctor wasn't even surprised. Girls always get pregnant here but they don't know how. But that's the inmates secret. But I never seen nobody with a baby here.

He led me to a room, and then I woke up Miracle and she layed on the hospital bed. The doctor said he'll be back. I sat right there, watching Miracle doze back off. The doctor walked back in seconds later with a nurse. The doctor walked out. 

Miracle woke up by the sound of the door closing.

The nurse smiled at her while I just laid back in my seat combing my afro with my fingers.

"Okay Miracle here's a bottle, and here's a wooden stick," The nurse said shaking them in the air.

"Uh huh," She says.

"We will be doing a urine test to determine weather your pregnant or not so we will need you to pee in the cup and on the stick." The nurse said

"Okay, that's fine," Miracle said.

"I'm going to lead her to the nearest bathroom so she could do so." The nurse said looking back at me.

"Okay." I say.

The then both walked out the room.

Tbh before, I wanted kids but now that I think about it, if Mimi is pregnant, ion want it to be born in a mental institution and plus the baby obiously gone be mental in any sort of way.

Jus think about it....A child that is bipolar, alter ego, anxiety, and traumatic stress disorder.

Oh HELLL NO!

That baby gone be killing more people then me.

Ion want a child anymore.

Fuck dat.

I was knocked out my thoughts of the door opening. 

"Miracle is pregnant, congratgulations!" The nurse said walking out the room.

Aww shiitt

Fuck.

How the fuk?

Damn I should've asked Key for some condoms...dat nigga always carrying shit.

Miracle sat on the hospital bed and she didn't look to happy either.

"She said we can't keep the baby. She said the baby would be either aborted, or put up for adoption....But why?" She asks

"It's the rules. Ayo got a girl pregnant and they chose to abort it." I say looking at her. I personally think they should've kept it. But too late.

"I wanna keep it though," Miracle whined.

I started thinking. Maybe we should just put it for adoption for Miracle's sake.

Damn this is too much.

I almost died

Lost my virginity

Got Miracle pregnant

Killed 2 security guards

Hit a girl

Told off a security guard

Lost my sister

Cried.

Suffered.

Etc...

This is just.too.much