unleashing.

Miracle pov

I was awaken by the loudspeaker saying that it was time for lunch but I was used to it but Dominique fucking had whip lash lmao.

"What the fuck is that!?" She yells breathing heavily.

"It's time for lunch Dom, on the way down I'll tell you who to talk to, and not to talk to." I say gettin up from my bed and sitting on the floor to put my timberlands. 

Next thing you know a fucking security guard fucking comes IN MY ROOM!!

Although, he had a box in his hands.

"Dominique, these are your uniforms and shoes. You must wear this color of blue with these black timberlands every day. There are several uniforms in this box for you." He put the box on the floor and walked out the room.

Naomi grabbed the box and went to the bathroom to change. She came back without her old clothes in her hands so I'm guessing they took it.

"Okay come on," I say getting up from the floor.

I walked out the room with her following me. We walked down the hall, and I looked behind me to see if she's okay, but she had her head to the floor. I looked around, and people were laughing at her, and she was getting mean looks from people. Everytime she tried to look up, she saw somebody laughing at her, or glaring at her causing her to quickly look back down.

"Don't worry about them, I'll beat a bitch up, and I'm sure you could too." I say walking back to her and putting my arm around her shoulder. She was still looking down, playing with her fingers while her hair dangled across her face so I couldn't see her face at all. 

"Lift your head, everything will be fine. It comes with being new." I say.

She then lifts her head up slowly and starts looking around.

She's very pretty.

"Let's go, and DON'T put your head back down." I say sternly.

"Okay," she says softly.

We continued walking to the cafeteria.

~

We got at the double doors and I stopped and she looked at the other people go through them.

"I don't want you to put your head down, but there's over 1,000 people in this cafeteria so, just giving you a heads up." I say sympathetically.

She nodded.

I could tell she was scared.

"Don't be scared Dom," I say. and continue walking opening the double doors to enter along with her.

People automatically started giving her varieties of different looks of stares, bu most were stank faces.

She then put her head back to the floor.

"Dom, stop." I say sternly.

She quickly puts her head back up, fixes her hair, and follows me through the cafeteria towards the table that Ayo, and Teo, and everyone else sit. Mateo stared at me as I made my way to the table but all of a sudden, his eyes landed on Dom, and he gave her a stank face.

I pull Mateo's hair.

"Negro be nice! She's new, and she my new roomie," I say sitting at the table.

Mateo rolled his eyes while rubbing his head.

Everyone at the table grew silent and stared at Dominique. However, Ayleo's stare stood out the most.

I could already tell this nigga crushing.

I sat down on the table next to Mateo, and shoved Key making him fall out the bench.

"Really?!" He yelled.

Before he could get up and back into the seat, I pushed him back down and pulled Dom into his space.

"Fuck you," He said, and got up and sat beside Zay.

Dominique put her feet into the table.

Everyone was still staring at her.

"This is Dominique, she's new she 18 and treat her with respect expecially you Mateo." I say while mushing his face with force causing him to fall out the bence. Mateo then got pissed and stormed out the cafeteria.

"The fuck is up wit him?" I ask.

"He ain't take his pills." Ayleo said.

"He tryna not take it out on you." Zay said.

"Lemme go check up on him before he kills somebody." Ayleo said. He then gets up from his seat. He was walking, but it turned into a full on sprint.

The security guards then came to our table and told us, along with many others to get our lunch.

~

We finally got our lunch from that fucking long line, and we all sat back down.

"You pretty mama," Dee dee said while smiling and grabbing his fork.

"How old are you?" She asks softly but with an attitude.

"OHHHHHH," All the boys said. I started laughing.

"13 stupid bitch got a problem?" Dee dee said while beggining to eat his food.

"Yea, I do, Ion want any no show fucking middle schooler hitting on me." She says getting louder.

"I'll fuck you up, I killed a drug lord you know," Dee dee said.

"And I killed 5 police men anything else?" She said.

"You're a slut." He said.

"Nigga you should be the last one talking you're dick probably so small that you're dreads have to fuck a bitch for you." Dominique said now actually out her shell. I put my fist to my face and started laughing.

"OHH SHIT!! WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY DEE DEE!!" I yelled.

Damnnn.

"Ohh ma guuaawwudd!! Oh my guuaawwddddd!!" Zavi yelled.

Zay hopped out the bench and started running around in circles.

"It's over!!! It's Over!!!" He yelled.

Kida smacked Dee dee in the back of his head while laughing, and Key laughed so hard, he fell out the bench.

"You're lucky I took my pills bitch."  Dee Dee said while smacking Kida back.

Dom rolled her eyes, and we all calmed down.

That bit was funny though.

Mateo then walks back in the cafeteria with Ayleo, and sits back on the bench and Mateo kisses my cheek.

"Hey babe," He says.

"Uhm hi." I say unsure.

Mateo then looks behind me and taps Dominique. She looks at him and smiles.

"I'm Mateo," He says.

"Dominique," She says waving.

"Nice name," He says and with that he gets up and went to the lunch line,

"I forced him to take his pills before he was going to kill somebody, because he really was." Ayleo says getting up and smiling at Dominique and going into the lunch line.

I looked at Dominique, and she was blushing.

"Awww. you're first crush and you've been here for 3 hours," I say in an annoying voice.

"Oh hush," She says smiling.

Even though they 2 years apart, they would make a good couple.