scarred flashbacks part 2.

Nobody pov

Flashback still on

8 years later...

Mateo:12

Ayleo:15

Ayleo was laying in his bed looking at the ceiling while Mateo was sleeping.

"Yeo wake the fuck up we going to yo aunts house." Their mom says busting through the door with a cigarette at hold. She then slams the door shut.

An angry Ayleo got up, smacked his brother, and pulled him by his hair off the bed.

"Nigga what the hell?!" Mateo said while rubbing his cheek and sitting up in the floor. Ayo then gets his metal bat and started banging the ground, and wall.

"YEO AYO CHILL DID YOU TAKE ALL YOUR PILLS??!!" Mateo asked grabbing on to his own metal bat which was under his bed for defense if he hits him.

"Yea, did you?" Ayleo asks with crazy eyes. He then starts breaking everything in sight with his bat. Mateo then quickly crawled to the drawer was between their beds. He then duickly opened the bottom one revealing Ayleos gun, and all his pills. He then took out all 6 and quickly ran out the room towards the bathroom trying to stay out of sight of Ayleo of their parents. He then set the pills on the bathroom counter, and went to the top of the stairs to check if they were there. With no sight of them he ran downstairs getting a plastic cup. He quickly got the jug of water from the counter and poured water in the cup trying not to spill it for their parents to see it and realize he was downstairs. Mateo heard more glass and things breaking from upstairs and he then heard his mom and dads voices from outside the house. He then ran upstairs with the cup of water, and into the bathroom not forgetting to close and lock it. He had tears in his eyes. He hates to see his brother like this. Mateo normally has to beg his brother to take his pills in the mornings when Ayleo puts it off for later. They both started getting their conditions a year ago. Mateo then took one pill drom each container, and crushed them with his pointer finger and thumb. He sprinked the crushed pill dust into the cup of water.

"What the fuck is happening up there!!??" Their mother yelled from downstairs. He then started to hear foot steps coming up the stairs. Mateo ran out the bathroom with the cup of water and into their room to see Ayleo dropping the bat and falling to the floor crying. The room was a mess. He then slowly walked up to Ayleo with caution.

"H-here you seemed t-thirsty." Mateo stuttered while bending to his level with the cup.

Ayleo looked up at him with tears falling down his face. He then took the cup and drank every last drop and threw it across the room. He then looked off into space while Mateo was staring at him. Ayleo finally wiped his tears and got up from the floor.

"Bro dafuq happened in here?" Ayo asked confused.

"Nothing just get dressed now before mom comes. Ayo ran right to his closet. Mateo ran to the door locking it. And ran to his closet. He threw on hightop airforceones, black nike sweat pants and a army green bomber jacket with a white tee shirt. He then heard banging on the door. 

"We leavin !!! COME ON!! And whatever that shit was that was broken, yall cleaning it when we get back!!!" Then her footsteps faded away. Ayleo ran to the door unlocking it with black metalic 5, black nike sweatpants, a red tee shirt, and a black bomber jacket. They run downstairs out the house and into the car. Mateo was relieved but still nervous so he brought Ayleo's pills just in case.

Ok That was the last flashback for now and I'll get back to the story.

B