We out

Later
Miracle pov
Ok so it's 1 am and I'm ready to get out of here and I'm excited asf. Dee Dee snuck and got keys to one of the institutions vans with his sneaky ass so we got a getaway car.

The boys should be here any second.
"Aye Mimi ya ready?" Domingue asks laying on the floor next to me with a smile plastered across her face.
"Hell yea." I say smiling.

Mateo pov
It's 1am, Bruh we out, Dee Dee short, but sneaky and he got keys to one of the vans in this place as a getaway car.

"Alright Zay, Kida, Dee Dee, and me we all going out first." Key says lowly.
"Yea." I say. I hand him the key to unlock the front doors on our way out.
"Alright y'all wish and hope for the best, y'all in my mind." I say.

Shit this is gay, but you never know, this shit is hella risky, we could get killed, caught, and if any of us get caught we would be put on death penalty.

"Aye group hug." I say.
"Nigga you gay." Ayo says.
"You even look like Riley." I say giving him a stank face.
"And you look like Huey....and a mushroom." Ayleo strikes back.
Dee Dee started laughing.
I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up and let's get this shit over with." Zay says opening his arms.
We all get into a group hug.
"Y'all niggas smell like pussy."Kida says in a muffled voice.
"That's a good sign." Zavi says.
We all started whisper laughing, and crackling,
"Alright y'all lets go." Key whispers excitedly.
Ayleo slowly opens the door, and we all creep out very slowly, and close the door silently.
I'm nervous bruh.

Dominique pov
I'm so nervous right now, because this is a huge risk and we could be hunted, and if somebody gets caught, they dead.
I'm talking to Miracle to keep her from being nervous and all since she is about 9 months pregnant in a week.
"Magic says she's hella excited to be an aunt." Miracle says lowly while smiling.
"Watch me and Ayo gone have a kid too." I say chuckling, and Miracle does the same.
We continued talking until there was a click at the door, and it slowly opened.
We freeze and I'm in the middle of the floor so you never know, I could die first.
But thank you Jesus I see Zavi walk in along with Ayo and Teo.
Zavi waits at the door to prevent it from closing,
"Bae comes on the rest are at the van." Ayo says picking me up and putting me on his back.
I smile.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He says smiling.

Miracle pov
I look to see Ayleo picking up Dominique.
I then see Mateo in his knees where my bed is looking under where I am.
"Hey pretty lady." He says smirking.
"Hi pretty boy." I say smiling at him blushing.

We bouta bust out dis bitch!!!!!!

"Heeelll yea." I say hitting my head highfiving Magic.
Mateo chuckled.
"What Magic say?" He ask smiling at me.
"She said that we bouta bust out dis bitch." I say nonchalantly.
Mateo giggles, and pulls me from under the bed.
"Ugghhh I'm almost 9 months pregnant, and I don't feel like walking." I lowly groan.
I feel Mateo lift me up bridal style.
"I must me fucking heavy." I whisper looking up at him.
Mateo shakes his head."No." He says nonchalantly.
Uhh.
Well dayum.
"Alright let's go." Ayleo whispered.
Zavi nodded and opened the door more to let us out, and the boys walked out silently not making a sound. Zavi slowly and carefully closed the door and followed. They walked to the stairwell and we quickly and quietly went through doors, and hallways, until we reached this unusual area to see Key, and Zay motioning quickly to hurry up.
"HEY!!!!!!!!!!" A huge yell roared down the silent hallway.
OH FUCK.
"Aww fuck." Mateo mumbled trying to walk faster but not too fast because I'm pregnant.
The security guard started running.p towards us.
"Imma need back up and lots of it F52, E06." The security guard said.
Zay and Key started jumping, moving their arms everywhere for us to hurry the fuck up.
There was then dozens and dozens of security guards coming from all halls.
Mateo broke out into a spring along with Ayleo. They made it to the double doors, and Key and Zavi opened it for us as they and us wen through going through halls, rooms, and, doors I've never seen before.
There was then men yelling that sounded like dozens, and dozens, and a huge loud alarm started going off.
We made it to one last steel door, and Zay took out the key but dropped it.
The security guards and police were coming closer.
"HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" Mateo screamed. I covered my ears of how loud he was being, and trying to calm myself down.
Zay finally was able to pick it up, and he unlocked and opened the door revealing outside.

Aww this feels so nice, I haven't been outside in a year and a half I think.
Mateo, Ayleo, Zay, and Key, were sprinting.
Damn Mateo running with ease and I'm in his arms.
It felt hella cold though.
I think Mateo sensed I was shivering because his grip around me became tight,
The boys ran for about 5 minutes nonstop until I saw a large black van that was on with its front lights shimmering in the concrete and darkness that said
'California Psychiatric institution est. 1852.'
The door then quickly slid open the closer we got as the security guards and police were chasing us.
Key suddenly tripped and fell.
"FUCK KEY!!!!" Ayleo yelled running pass him.
"Key run!!" I yell hoping for him to hear me.
Key got up, and he was running like Usain bolt in this bitch, and outrunning the security guards before their tazers could reach him.
Zay hopped in the van, then Teo, Ayo, and Key came in last as he quickly closed it back.
"LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!" Kida yelled.
Dee Dee locked the doors and hopped out the front seat.
Bullets started going through the the windows and van.
Everyone went low, and Dom started crying.
"Ayo." She cried.
"We good okay?" He said reassuring her.
Mateo and I were on the van floor in the very back on the 4 rows holding me close, and tight.
I the felt a enormous stinging pain in my leg.
Aww it hurts.
I'm shot.
It hurt to the point where I started screaming.
"MATEO!!!" I screamed.
"Aww shit." He said in frustration.
He grabbed my leg, and took off his shirt.
"ZAVI GO TO THE FRONT!!!" I heard Ayleo yell.
There was then quick shuffling and the van engine started, and it felt like it was zooming at about 100 miles an hour.
The bullets and shots lessened meaning we were getting farther, until it was gone.

Zavi was still zooming.
"YEO IM ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THESE FUCKING GATES IM FUCKING READY!!!!" Zavi yelled at the top of his lungs.
I felt the car go even faster
Mateo held me tight and there was a sudden huge, strong, bang.
"YOU DA SHIT ZAVI YOU BUSTED THROUGH THE GATES NIGGA!!!" Dee Dee yelled laughing.
"Bruh we fucking free!!" Ayleo yelled.
"YAAAAASSSSSS!!!" Kida yelled.
"Bruh I'm so happy." Key said.
"Thank you God I was so fucking nervous." Dominique said.
"We out that bitch." Zay said clapping.
Mateo looked back at me as my blood was all over us, and he tied his shirt tightly around my leg to prevent anymore blood from coming out my leg.
"Let's go to Michigan." Ayo says.
"How?" Zavi asks going normal speed.
"Keep going until we out of this road full of trees and shit." Ayo says.
Everyone went into their own conversation.
It's all good, we all good, but this shit hurt, and I'm pregnant.
Tears well up in my eyes of the pain.
Mateo lifts me onto the seat, and put my legs on his lap.
"I love you so fucking much Miracle Wright you don't even know." He says looking at me with honesty in his eyes,
Tears of happiness went down my face now instead of pain.
"I love you more." I say carefully scooting towards him and placing my lips on his.

I love him.

THATS THE END OF DA STORY BITCHESSSSSS SEQUEL COMING OUT NOWWWWW!!!!!!!! I HOPW YALL LOVED IT BECAUSE I KNOW I DO!!!!!!!