Off track

7 days later

Ayleo pov

 ight so I got good news and bad news. The bad news is that Mateo has a little less than 24 hours to live, but the good news is that I already have the same blood type as him. My dumb self forget. Kida, and Zavi said they have the same blood type as me and I have the same as Mateo.

So we about to tell somebody about this because I can't afford to lose my brother.

Miracle pov

It's killing me because Mateo has only 21 hours to live, but he's handling it fine. He says as long as we never depart, he gucci.

But I'm still debating on weather I should die with him, or I die alone.

Either way I'm going to die.

Naomi and I have been arguing lately about my death. She wants both Mateo and I to live, but she doesn't know how it will really work.

I want to die, but I hope I live along with Mateo.

Mateo pov

It sucks I won't be alive tomorrow, but I'm gonna be with Miracle and that's all that matters.

I want Ayleo to die with us too so I'm about to tell him.

Nobody pov

Ayleo woke up on of his bed from taking a nap and looked to his right to not see Mateo.

He sighed.

"This is too much," He said to himself.

Good thing he was only asleep for an hour. So now Mateo has 20 hours.

Ayleo hopped off his bed and put on his timberlands.

He put on his bape mask that was on the floor, and quickly went out the room.

There isn't much time.

Ayleo ran to the stairs and started running upstairs.

He was running so fast, he didn't pay attention and ran into somebody. 

A girl.

A girl with royal blue hair.

His ex.

Courtney.

Ok if you forgot who Courtney is then go back to the royal blue hair girls chapter and you'll see her.

Ok bak to da story.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Ayleo said getting up and reaching out his hand to pull her up.

She smiled a mischeivious smile, but Ayleo din't realize.

She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up.

"It's fine Ayleo," She said while putting her pointer finger in her mouth.

Ayleo got weirded out.

"Ok well I have to go Courtney m-"

She cut him off. "I know it's about Mateo, but we can't talk for a little?" She says while wrapping her other finger around her hair and playing with it.

"No I'm sorry another time," He said going around her but she grabbed his arm and shoved and pinned him into a wall

"Let's have some fun bae," She said while giggling.

"No hoe, I'm not your bae, and I don't like you anymore, we not together anymore, and now you just ruined the friend privelege." Ayleo said while pushing her off.

"But why? Everyone wants to fuck me," She asks confused.

"Because all ya'll blue haired girls always fuckin somebody, that's why people call you and the rest of them DUMB hoes."

"But I'll change, I promise, I'll stop fucking niggas for you so we could get back together and start over." She said getting teary eyed.

"Bitch you just saying that so you could cheat on me again. You lucky I'm not like Teo, he killed his friend cause Nariya fucking around with him while they were together." Ayleo scoffed.

"I WON'T CHEAT!!! I LOVE YOU AYLEO!! AND I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU BACK!!"  She yelled.

"Nasty hoe." He said while proceeding to walk upstairs.

"Please Ayleo, I never had good sex ever since we broke up."

"Bitch....yous just saying that because you know my dick big and you want it back but you're not gone' get it."

"FUCK YOU!!"

"DUMB HOE SLUT THOTTIE!!!"Ayo yelled while running upstairs and raising up the dueces sign.

Courtney pov

I can't wait for this plan to happen. When Nariya finds out what Ayleo just said, this plan will be 100x better. 

They're all gonna pay.