Cry ...

Nobody pov

Mateo went in the boys bathroom since the girls bathrooms are unfortunately always packed. Thankfully, the boys bathroom was empty. Mateo set her on the sink. And backed up. She had tears in eyes but didn't shed a tear.

"Miracle," He said concern in his eyes.

She didn't answer.

"Miracle whats wr-"

"Have you ever felt rejected?" She asked with more tears forming in her eyes.

He nodded.

"Everyone, everyone who is in this place, has been rejected.." He says staring at her.

She stays silent.

"How about....rejected by your parents...rejecting you all your life and hating you to the point where you wanna kill them." She says blinking away her tears.

Mateo then gets a lump in his throut. And his eyes gets watery. He then leans back on the bathroom wall across the sink where Miracle is sitting.

He shook is head no while a tear ran down his face.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING HUH??!!" She yells at him. He then slides down the bathroom wall with more tears streaming down his face.

"D-don't yell at me," he says holding back more tears.

"NO I SHOULD BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH," She says yelling louder.

"Dont yell at me," He says again wiping his tears but fails with more coming down.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MATEO!!!! W-"

"I SAID DONT FUCKIN YELL AT ME STUPID BITCH!!! I ONLY KNEW YO ASS FOR A DAY DAMN!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SHOT AS YOUNG AS 4 YEARS OLD ON YOUR LEFT SIDE OF YO CHEST BY YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER!!! BEAT WITH A BAT BY YO FATHER!!!! ABUSED EVERY DAY AND WITH THESE DUMB ASS DISORDERS HATING YOU EVEN MORE!!!! I NEVER WANTED TO KILL MY PARENTS BECAUSE I WAS THREATNED BY FAMILY IF I LAY MY HANDS ON THEM IM DEAD!!" Mateo then said yelling in her face with tears going full on down his face. He then storms out the bathroom leaving Miracle in the bathroom looking dumbfounded. She then bursts out crying, something she hasn't done in years, nor Mateo. But, Mateo hasn't fully let out his anger.

She then get up, runs out the bathroom, and back to her room.

Ayleo pov

We got tired of waiting for Mateo so we took him out and played.

~

It's been an hour now and Mateo or Miracle haven't been back yet.....They prolly fucking. That's when Zavi walked up to me from playing air hockey.

"Yeo you seen Teo and that girl Miracle?" He asks.

"Nah,"

"They prolly fucking" Key says as he takes his turn playing pool.

"Nah nigga they just met today..WE just met her today." Kida says taking his turn in pool.

"So they prolly been fuckin before we met her." Zay said laying back in his chair while putting down the controller.

I facepalm myself. "Nigga she's new they just met today I was there when they met."

"Well lets ask somebody if they seen them" Dee dee says while lacing his timberlands.

Right then a nigga named Tre walked through the door going back to the computer he was using.

"Yeo tre you seen Mateo or that new green eyed girl?" I ask

He then turns towards me. " Yea Your brother was crying and that nigga looked like he wanted to kill somebody shit I ran to go hide, and when I was hiding a couple minutes later that new girl wit da nice body she ran out crying too and now I'm here."

Dee dee was already out the door. We all then started racing out the game room.

"Yall could play" I said the all the other people who were in the room while running out.

Mateo crying? Damn I never seen him cry since I was 13 and he was 10. Im now 20 and he 17. So somethings up.

"Split up yall" I say. We then all split up trying hard for securitto no get involved. 

Lord Jesus

Bri 

Psychopath (Shmateo love story)||COMPLETED||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें