YIKES

1 week later

Ayleo pov

It's been a week and we found both Mateo and Miracle. Miracle was asleep in her room and we found Mateo in the janitors closet. We didn't know how he got in there because it's always locked but he has his ways. The thing that made me feel worse is because he was curled up in a ball crying reaalllyy hard. We literally had to forcedly put him on my back because he didn't wanna leave. But anyways, none of us seen Miracle and it's bothering us. Mateo is pissed at her so he doesn't care but I could tell he dying without her. We don't see her anywhere. Cafeteria, gameroom, therapy, or any other sessions, she's not there. But severyone HAS to go to therapy. It's a law for everyone around the world who are in mental institutions. So she must have it privately in her room.

Miracle pov

I've been starving myself, and I didn't eat last week on that day Mateo and I had that moment, I just drank a sprite. So I never eaten for two weeks. And I'm hungry asff. I feel even more weak. I can't get up without grabbing on to the bed bars. When I walk I can't walk too fast or I'll collapse. I also never left ym room. But whats aggervating me the most is that I haven't heard from Naomi since I yelled at her. I feel bad because she's trying to protect me but I never follow her lead. I call her everyday. I know she could hear me but she doesn't answer.

She's ignoring me.

She's mad at me.

I suddenly bust out crying.

"Naomi please answer me I'm sorry your all I have I'm sorry please answer me I'll always follow your lead I didn't mean to yell at you it's just that a bunch of things rushed through my mind and...and a-and"

I then bust out crying again. "Naoommii!!" I yell between sobs.

I heard nothing. But silence. I continue sobbing. There was then a knock at the door. I weakly get up and walk to the door, and open it to see......Zay? He was holding two takeout containers.

"Promise me you'll eat this....promise all of us you'll eat this food." He said sternly.

"Aww thanks Zay but you don't ha-" 

"Yes I do. We know you been starving yourself and it's not okay. Eat it." He says sternly shoving the containers in my hands. 

"Meet us in the library when your done. If you dont eat and keep starving yourself, I'm cutting you off." And with that he walked away from the doorway. 

Uhh okay?

I close the door and sit on my bed putting the containers down. I look across to the other bed that wasn't used. Damn when are they gonna put somebody here with me?

I get knocked out of my thoughts of the smell of the food. Damn it smelled good. I hesitated but finally opened it. It had macaroni, sweet potato, rice, chicken, stringbeans, and a small burger in one tray, and the other one had lays, doritos, cheetos, and sunchips with a huge bottle of gatorade. 

Oh my lord. found my self drooling. I grabbed the fork, took it out the plastic and started eating like I never ate in decades.