This nigga

Miracle pov

"Okay Miracle we're done and I will see you at 5." The therapist said smiling while getting out her seat. And walking out the room. Ugh finally that was boring.

Miracle guess who lookin at you.

"Who ?!" I asked loudly.

Afro puff and Miracle sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G!!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NAOMI!!!" I yelled clearly aggervated.

You know its true

"No the fuck its not and it never will be."

Ouuuuu look who comin

Next thing you know afro puff sits across from me where the therapist last sat.

I look up shocked and speechless.

"Hi my name is Mateo what's yours?" He says while taking his hand out for me to shake.

I just stared.

He was wearing the same clothes as me, just that his uniform was dark grey. He was also wearing black timberlands. And he had a bape mask on.

I guess he caught me staring at his bape mask so he started talking again.

"I had this for a while. Its like a drug addiction." He says while pointing at his mask.

I just stared. Why is he talking to me? I not pretty.

He then got up from his seat, went around the other side of the table, and grabbed my hand. He then pulled me up.

"Want me to show you around? And Yous gots to answer this time."

I looked down at my hand and he was still holding it. I then looked back up at him.

"S-sure" I said stuttering with my head down.

"Cool" He said while leaning his head back and then back up again.

He suddenly pulled me out the room. Walking down the hall and taking a right. As we walked, I saw other girls and boys also wearing the same clothes as Mateo and I. They were all staring at me while walking. I then saw this whole group of girls. Like 8 of them. They all had royal blue hair. Huh weird. I looked at them and they suddenly stopped taking while staring at me and they looked at Mateo, our hands being interlocked, and back at me with stank faces. If looks could kill, I would've been 6 feet under a while ago. They passed by us and I could feel their eyes making holes in my back. Mateo then started talking while walking.

"Don't worry about them, their dumb hoes." He said nonchalantly.

He paused but then started talking again.

"My ex is one of those girls. She cheated on me with an old friend."

I looked down. Should I ask? Nah fuck it I'll ask anyway.

"W-where is your old friend now?" I said nervous about going too far into his business.

I suddenly saw Mateo's cheeks above the bape mask.

He was smiling.

"He's dead." He said still smiling.

"How?" I said curious.

"I killed him." He said.

I could've sworn I heard him chuckle while saying those words. I looked up at him in awe.

He looked down at me. "He wasn't a true friend if he let that bitch fuck around with him, so I just killed him." He said stopping and laughing. I let go of his hand and watched him laugh. He laughed so hard that he had tears coming out of his eyes, and his hands were on his knees for support.

I like this nigga

I smirked at Naomi's comment.

Mateo then came back to reality, got back up, grabbed my hand, and we continued walking down the hallway.