The good of things

1 month later

Miracle pov

I'm getting real pissed off. I haven't heard from Naomi, and once again, Mateo is ignoring me. I mean, he's been rude to me all day that day so why not shove him? But this is stupid so I'm gonna talk to him.

I never knew I would be in all the drama.

Well, I just wokeup, took a shower and put on another lightblue uniform with my black timberlands, and I decided to leave my hair out but i brushed out the curls making it long and poofy. I put on a skinny black headband and left the room going to therapy. 

I pray that there won't be problems.

 I started laughing to myself because I just felt like it. I walked down the stairs, hoping to not see those dumb ass blue hair girls. As I continued to walk down the hall. I realized something..

I forgot to take my pills.

Oh well, and I'm lazy to go back upstairs anyway.

I continued walking down the hall to see Ayo and Teo also walking farther down the hall. I ran up to them and by the time I did, they reached the therapy room too. I grabbed Mateo's arm and he didn't even look to see who it is. Ayleo walked in the room not caring. The door then closed making there be silence in the hallway. I turned him around and his eyes widened. He then put his mask on and turned back around to walk back in the room but I grabbed his arm. He turned around at me looking aggervated.

I then realized we were in the same place where we were when the second incident happened.

"What?" He said with an attitude.

"Mateo what's wrong?"

"Nothing why?" He said rolling his eyes.

I sighed. Fuck it imma jus say it.

Nobody pov

Miracle looked deep into Mateo's eyes.

"Mateo, I'm sorry for being inconsiderate, that's why you hate me. And you don't need to say sorry to me for when you punched me or choked me because I could tell you were confused with everything and didn't know how to show it. But the truth, is I love you Mateo and more then a friend. I never thought I would l would love again but I guess things change. I know we've been on and off with talking and not talking, and all I did was take advantage of you. You changed me because I never talked to anybody, or thought I was pretty, or cried in years. You made me realize that sometimes I have to figure things out myself."

Miracle got tears in her eyes. Mateo just stared at her. His face used to be a glare, but it softened. He then took off his mask still staring at her.

"I learned so much about you and I just wanted to get this off my che-"

Miracle was cut off by Mateo smashing his lips into hers. Miracle was at first surprised but she finally kissed back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she around his neck. She then deepened it and so did he.

Meanwhile

Nariya is the short blue haired girl that told Miracle to stay away from Mateo in the game room. She was with the other girl who Miracle beat up with the jumbo blue twists. Jumbo twists, was named Keisha. Nariya used to date Mateo, 8 months ago.