Do it for Daniela

Nobody pov

Ayleo, Kida, and Zavi rushed to the hospital which was on the top floor. They did what they had to do to get into the emergency room and to the room where Mateo is.

"Pikachu, Ahhhhh Peekaboo all my girls red hot like Pikachu" Mateo sang along to the song in his head. Miracle was sleeping next to Mateo while Mateo was rocking out.

Once Mateo saw them, he smirked, put his bape mask on and continued singing.

"All my girls red hot like Pi- MY CHAINS DRIP AND IM LIT LIKE BIC BITCHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Mateo yelled causing Miracle to wake up. Mateo started laughing and Ayo, Zavi, and Kida joined in.

"Shut the fuck uuuupppp," She said while stretching. The boys laughed at her actions.

"Alright Mateo, reall shit right now we want you to live." Ayleo says.

"Oh I was gonna ask you Ayo, do you wants to die wit me and Mimi?" Mateo asks. 

Zavi and Kida got worried.

"Teo I would only die with you if there was no other way." Ayleo says.

"But there is no other way." Mateo says.

"Yes there is, we wanna give blood to you." Kida says budding in.

"Fuck to da no! I'll be fine in hell."

"Mateo please," Miracle says sitting up.

"Oh so you don't wanna die with me nomore?" Mateo asks looking at Miracle.

"Mateo you're not going to die."

Mateo chuckled "Ya'll some bitches." He then layed down.

"Mateo we met when you first came here, and you're like a brother to me and I can't refuse to let you go." Kida said with tears going down his face.

"Nigga you're my brother. We've been through hell and back all our lives. I can't let you go man please." Ayleo said with tears in his eyes.

Zavi was crying the most. "Nigga we childhood friends. You and Ayleo used to sneak out ya'll house to mine and me to yours. We got separated by our crimes and disorders. I thought I would never see you again. But I found you here. I don't wanna lose you again and this time forever. Please Teo, Please." Zavi then walked out the room. He couldn't take all this pressure that's happening to his best friend.

Mateo had no remorse in his eyes. He then met eyes with his brother and Mateo started crying. Miracle rubbed his back.

"We family," Kida said. 

"You know hsw people react when they lose a close person in they family? It's only us now, Me, you, Ayo, Zavi, Kida, Zay, Dee dee, and Key. It's only us." Miracle said while crying in between her words.

"I-i don't wanna go," Mateo says while holding his pale hands on his face and crying.

"Then don't...please." Ayleo says.

"Do it for us," Kida said.

"Do it for me," Miracle said while grabbing on to his hand.

"D-do it for Daniela." Ayleo said.