Story time and killing time

Miracle pov

So Ayleo is with Dominique in me an her room and I'm wit Mateo in him and Ayo room.

It's 9 at night and I secretly stayed in his room even though we're not supposed to, like we always break the fucking rules lmao.

Aye what happened earlier with that fucking therapist, you should remind Mateo.

"Oh shit Magic you right." I say.

I turned towards Mateo who was laying down next to me.

"Teo." I say softly tapping him.

He looks down at me.

"Remember that therapist?" I ask softly playing with his hand.

I cracked his knuckles.

"Yea. I'm about to go now." He says.

I wonder if he raped somebody....ask.

"Bae have you ever raped anybody?" I ask nonchalantly.

He nods and looks away from the tv and down at me still nodding.

"How many?" I ask intrigued.

"Many."

"So you lied to me about being a virgin?" I ask.

"Yea. But I didn't wanna scare you." He says.

"No it's fine," I say.

I start biting his nails because I feel like it.

Mateo starts laughing.

"You don't know where my hands been." He says between laughs.

"Give me an estimated number of many girls you raped in your whole life." I say cracking his knuckles on his other hand.

"The first time I raped a girl was 14. I raped a 5 year old because I felt like it. I didn't kill her though, because she's 5. But I abused her." Mateo says.

Oh no biggie.

 I nod agreeing to Magic.

"I started liking it so I started raping more girls who were 3, 7, 9, and 10. But I only did those ages while I was 14. But the 3 year old girls died because of they bodies not fully developed, and some of the 10 year old girls started they periods.  I have a friend where her period started at 10. So I killed them for dat too because no nigga want nobody on they period." Mateo said not taking his eyes off the tv.

Dayum.

"Okayy," I say in a tone for him to keep going.

"Uhh at 15, and 16 I got more reckless to the point where me, Ayo, and Zavi were kidnapping girls and holding them hostage. One of them called me a bitch so I peed on her." Mateo said.

He stared into space and he started laughing.

I laughed too.

"Keep going." I say. This is very interesting.

Right.

"We kidnapped 10 girls every night and we went to an abandoned hospital and we put them there. So we had more then,"

Mateo started thinking as if he were trying to remember,

"390 to 400 girls. We had 20 year olds, 18 year olds, 12 year olds, and even one who was 25." He said.

I grew wide eyed.

"Ayo raped 150, and so did Zavi, and I raped 100 since I was younger." He says.

"But then, me, Ayo, and Zavi's disorders got worse and we ain't have no money for pills so we decided to start a business wid it and started taking selling dope more seriously. So at nights, we split up. And we decided to go to Compton since that's where it mostly be. But we had to be very careful. So, everytime somebody wanted to buy heroine, or cocaine from me, before they kept walking I used to ask them if they like to fuck girls. And they always said yes. So I told them about the girls we kept hostage and we took them there. We used to get 50 guys there per night and those guys told more people and more people came to the point where later, we had 200 men, and teen boys comin to the abandoned hospital where we at. We got paid $1,500 per girl when the guys fucked them. But then, Zavi had an idea that was even better." Mateo explains.

"What?" I ask.

Mateo smiled.

"Sell em." He said.

"So we started advertising selling them, and fucking them. And even more guys used to come. We got more girls and we got 600 to 700 girls now. Lots of people bought them. We made good money. So that business, on top of selling dope, and doing this shit everynight, we made $300,000 to $700,000 a night. We was hella rich but we ain't buy a house. We just bought chains, and bling, and clothes but we secretly hided them. And we started getting into gangs and me and Ayo are secretly bloods but my parents crips but if they found out, we was dead." He adds on.

I nodded quickly for him to keep going.

"But one night, when we was back at dat abandoned hospital doing what we doin, but police came. Shit was terrible. Hella guys were shot to death and it was so much people, that the police, threw a grenade in there. We ran out before the whole shit could explode but these fucking police came from the helicopter and tackled us. Jail went by, I killed 37 officers by secret steeling steeling a gun from them, and secretly killed 103 inmates because I felt like it. They found out that me, along with Ayo and Zavi are REALLY mentally unstable so now we here almost a year went by, and I met you." Mateo says kissing my forehead.

Awwwww

Awwwwww

"Love youu!!!" I say hopping on him and kissing him all over his face.

"You hyper." He says smiling.

"I know but come on." I say hopping off him.

"Alright." He says. I watch him as he gets up and puts my shoes on my feet.

And he put shoes on his.

He pulls me up, and I see him get a large ass knife.

I already knew he had a pocket knife but this nigga got a huge as knife!

"Dayum!" I say astonished.

"Shit dat fucking therapist think I'm fucking playing." He says walking out the room as I followed. Mateo put the knife in his pocket since the pockets are big.

We slowly and quietly walked down the silent hallway so barely any sounds were made and nobody would hear us since we not supposed to be out at this time. I grabbed Mateos hand.

I then let go of his hand and went his pocket and got the knife playing with it.

I started silently laughing.

"This gone be funny." I whisper.

Mateo nodded agreeing with me as I put the knife back in his pocket, and grabbed his hand interlocking fingers with his, as we turned the hallway.