Worries and suspense

Miracle pov

I woke up to see my room  hair all over my face. I started to get up but I felt arms tighten around my waist.

"No," Mateo said in a morning voice.
"Bae I don't feel to good." I say. I feel lightheaded and I feel like I'm about to throw up.
"Mmmmph fine but come back," He says falling back asleep.
I leave my room to go approach the bathrooms. I suddenly feel worse so I speed walk down the hall, into the bathroom, ran to the toilet, and threw up ALOT.

The fuck is wrong with you?

"I-i don't know," I say to Naomi but suddenly started throwing up again.

Don't eat too much today, I think I know what's wrong.

"What is it?" I say but start to throw up again.

You'll find out...

I put Naomi's last comments to mind and continue to throw up for another 30 seconds.  I then get up and leave the stall and washed my mouth out along with my hands and face and walk out the bathroom but saw Nariya walking in before I could leave. She suddenly pushed me to a wall.
"Your gone pay green eyed monster bitch." Nariya said.
"Plus you still fuckin around with my man and you guys fucked too. All y'all gone pay" She says. She then let's go of me. And walks towards a bathroom stall.
"Bitch Mateo is my man not yours he hates your dumb ass. And why would any guy wanna date somebody who fuckin many more behind his back?" I say getting an attitude.
Nariya then turns around. And walks towards me and gets in my face. I look up at her.
"Mateo only wants you for your body and looks. He's like that to every girl. He then dumps then when he not interested anymore. He told me that he was a virgin but we never ended up fucking. Mateo started to not like me and he treated me like shit. Matter of fact he kissed other girls behind my back and Keisha told me he did anal sex to a girl behind my back. That's why I started fucking around with Alonzo, his old friend to get him back. But Mateo took it too far and killed him. That's why because he never showed love to me while all the other guys do." Nariya said and she started to cry.
It looked fake tbh but I'm not gonna say anything.
"I just fuck around with other guys because my boyfriends all do shit behind my back." Nariya said wiping fake tears.
I walk towards her, and I could see her smirking but quickly wipes it off when I reach her.
I automatically realized that whole story wasn't true. But what about the anal sex part? He says he had anal sex before. So Mateo probably did cheat on her but you never know she most likely making it up.
I was too aggravated by her making a whole fake story but didn't show it. I just rubbed  her back and walked out the bathroom.
Did he cheat?
Was it that other girl he did anal to? Or before he came here he did anal?
Why is Nariya makin a whole fake story? I'm not buying it lmfao.
I walk back into my room to see Mateo watching tv.
I climbed into the bed and lay next to him.
"What took you so long?" Mateo says not taking his eyes off the tv.
"I threw up," I say.
Mateo's eyes suddenly widened while he was watching tv. He then looked down at me and back at the tv.
"Bae," he says while putting his mask on.
"Yea?" I look up at him.
"We gotta go to the top floor today," he says.
"You mean the hospital?" I ask.
"Uh huh." He says while changing the channel. He then wraps his arm around my waist.

Mateo pov

I know she nah pregnant....