Devils child

Miracle pov

These girls were walking over to me. They looked muscular, tall, buff, and mean.

Jesus take the wheel

I grew nervous. So I smacked myself.

"Miracle stop being scared" I say to myself

You're so stupid why the fuck are you smacking yourself *laughing hard*

"Shut the fuck up Naomi! Just be quiet for this one time!"

Okay fine, but if anything happens I'm taking over.

"Yea whatever ," I say annoyed.

I made my way to the bleachers walking quickly. When arriving, I quickly but carefully walked to the very top to have a view of everything. There's a lot of girls and most of them are huge. While me, I'm 5'1 and 17.....I know,short but I come fun sized😊 🔫🔪. I sat down still looking around until I started hearing comments and I could tell they were about me .
"New bait !"
"That gone be my little bitch !?"
"She too cute"
"Ion like her"
" I'll call her my little Bonita"
" she look dumb"
" she pretty"
"NEEEWWWW BAAAIITTT"

I was indeed nervous but didn't show it.
Oh no their coming!

"Uhh Naomi?"

Don't be scared Miracle I gottu.

Nobody pov

5 girls made their way towards Miracle. Miracle grew fear but didn't show it.

She never does.
She's tuff.

They then reached the bleacher laughing. They looked like men. One had braids, like Young M.A. One had her hair out huge, long, and natural. But it was nappy. Very, very nappy. One had her hair all shaved off and shaped like a mans Mohawk. One had dreads to her mid back, and one had cornrows to her shoulders.The nappy natural girl looked like the leader.

"Hey little bitch it seems that your new ,"she says with a scold, while putting her leg and the bleacher and using her arm for support.

"Uh yea" Miracle says with a blank expression.

"It's yes daddy to you !" Manly Mohawk said.

"Cool" Miracle says smiling crazily.

Cornrows laughed along with dread head.

Young M.A girl smacked Miracle in the face making Miracle fall to the side.

The girls all laughed. Miracle rubbed her face got up and walked off the bleachers and went to the basketball court bleachers. The "men" walked back over to Miracle still messing around with her, hitting her, and picking on her.
Nobody did anything.
They just watched.
Because they were too scared to get beat up by those girls for helping her out.
Miracle didn't do anything. She didn't cry or nothing. Like I said,
She's tuff.
For her not doing anything got them even more mad. Dreads punished her across the face making her fall off the bleachers .

Naomi pov

O hell nah
"Miracle don't let them push you around like that step up for yourself."

She didn't listen.
Ughhhh I hate it when she does this. I tried to keep my chances but I gotta help her. She started getting bloody. I could feel it. Sorry Miracle but I love you too much to see you hurt.

I'm gonna take over.

I felt myself reel up onto her soul like her soul is taking a break and I took over. I tried fighting back but that didn't work. I look under the bleachers and saw a glass bottle 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

It's about to go down.

I reached and grabbed for the bottle, broke it and stabbed the natural nappy girl in the chest . She fell on top of me gagging and I screamed of victory. I took the bottle out and pushed her off of me while stabbing them one by one with the blood splashing all over me laughing and screaming and skipping around. I decided to go on a killing spree so I started chasing and killing other prisoners in my sight. Next thing you know I fell on the ground saw blood coming from my back.

Damn
Well at least I got them to leave Miracle alone ......forever

I saw dozens of cops hovering over me yelling. They once again injected me with a shringe with a needle. I knew I was gonna pass out so I said,

"NEVER MESS WITH THE DEVILS CHILD !!!!!!!!!!" While screaming and laughing. I was having a ass good time 😂😂😂.

My vision became blurry and I then blacked out.

I hope you guys liked this chapter
Vote, comment
Bri