Psyco.

1 day later

Mateo pov

I woke up in the psychiatric center's hospital in a hospital bed.

What the hell?
Why am I here?

"Excuse me!" I yell rudely.
A nurse walked in.

"Why am I here?" I ask with a attitude.
"Mateo, you we're laying in the middle of hallway F on the second floor unresponsive." The nurse said going through her clipboard.
"Why was I unresponsive? I don't remember anybody doing anything to me, matter-of-fact, I don't remember anything." I say looking down confused.

I don't remember anything.
I hit my head trying to think.

I can't remember shit!

"Uhh well ion remember anything that happened yesterday." I say.
"Okay," The nurse said writing things down on her clipboard.
"Any other problems?" She asked.
"I'm away from my baby mama. That's a problem." I said laying back on the bed.
"Well I'm sorry Mateo we can't do anything about that but we'll try our best to get you back to her as soon as possible." She said.
"No headaches?"
"My stomach hurts." I say lowly.
She wrote more things down.
"Okay we'll give you pain reliever for you're stomach." The nurse said.
"But could I leave first?" I ask.
"Mateo you would need to stay here for a coupe more hours." She said sympathetically.
"Ion give a fuck I want my girlfriend." I say getting aggravated.

I want Miracle.
I miss her.
Ion know why I'm here either.

"Mateo-"
"I'm not gone fucking listen to you because I want my girlfriend!" I yell clenching my fists.

Nobody pov

Mateo's blood rate went higher and the nurse ran out to get a doctor.

A doctor then came in the room.

"Mateo calm down." The doctor said.
"You don't tell me what to do! Nobody does stupid bitch!" Mateo yells.
"Mateo we can't bring the mother of you're children here right now." The doctor said.
"Get a security guard before anything else happens." The doctor said looking back at the nurse.
The nurse quickly left the room.
"Mateo ca-"
"I wanna see her." Mateo said getting tears in his eyes.
"We can't-"
Mateo grows angry and suddenly grabs the doctor by his collar and starts choking him.
"Yes you fucking can!!!" Mateo yelled with dark eyes.
The doctor was gasping for air.
The nurse then came back with a security guard and the security guard ran towards Mateo and the doctor.
"Mateo let go." The security guard said trying to get the doctor off Mateo's hold.
"Mateo stop. Let go." The security guard said sternly. Another security guard entered the roomand helped the other security guard get the doctor out of Mateo's hold.
The security guards had to pry Mateo off.
The doctor backed away from Mateo nervously.

Mateo was about to blow a fuse.

Mateo started crying.
"I want Miracle!" Mateo yelled crying even more.
"We know you want her but you can't have her right now." Another docter who cautiously entered the room said.
Mateo suddenly started laughing while tears were still going down his face.
"You don't tell me what to do hoe!" Mateo said laughing harder.
"Mateo that's not nice don't say that." A surgeon entering the room said.
Mateo grabbed the metal tray next to him and threw it across the room.
"IF YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN ILL FUCKING KILL ALL YALL I MEAN IT!!!" Mateo yelled angry.
The security several guards cautiously walked towards him with their hands out in defense.
"Mateo calm down." They said.
Mateo jumped off the hospital bed and kicked it causing it collide hard into the ball.
Mateo grabbed a wooden stick from a cup near him and charged towards one of the security guards and stabbed him in the chest before the others could reach Mateo. The security guard fell to the ground as blood rushed out of his mouth and everyone went after Mateo before he could hurt anyone else.
Doctors, surgeons, and nurses rushed to the unconscious security guard as all the other security guards and everyone else grabbed Mateo.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" Mateo yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Calm down." A nurse said.
"ILL ONLY FUCKING CALM DOWN IF I SEE THE GIRL I LOVE!!" Mateo yelled now crying again.
Mateo collapsed on the ground weak of crying.
"I miss her, I love her." Mateo said.

I only Mateo knew.

If he flips out about them not letting him see her, how would y'all think he'll react when he find out they not together nomore?😬😬.

I need comments. If I think I have enough comments, I'll update.