Making sure

5 months later

Mateo pov

Okay y'all so I almost died...again.
But it's a "miracle" because the bullet was about a centimeter away from my brain. But I don't got no brain damage, and I just got off a wheelchair and yea.
So now, I have metal in my heart, because of when I was 4, and some in my shoulder because they could've killed me if they went too far in. But I gots no metal in my brain and I'm fine so they had to keep some pieces of metal beside my heart and shoulder. Miracle found out about me having sex with Mariya but she didn't care because she believed that I was doing it to protect her, not because I just wanted to have sex with Mariya.

See, this is why I love Miracle. She 6 months pregnant by the way and we made the decision to put them up for adoption. But I'm pissed because they're twin girls. I wanted 1 boy.

Oh well.

Miracle pov

Janitor and security found Mateo unconscious and his shirt was gone, and with he had deep scars all over him. But he's good now. Ayo killed Alonzo for all, he stabbed him in the head with a plastic knife numerous times to make sure he's actually dead, and he is.
I stabbed Nariya in the neck with a fork and put her in the janitors closet, but was found in there unconscious hours later....
BUT SHE IS FUCKING ALIVE!!!
What the hell? I guess I didn't do a good job.
All them blue headed birches are alive and well now, but a couple months ago, we beat them, stabbed them and everything. Even Dee Dee being younger then all of us including them, did shit to them.
But I' m 6 months pregnant and I'm having twin girls. But the institution said that they won't be able to live in America because us the parents are too dangerous. I want them to be in Barbados...

Jus sayin 🙄.

But everything is fine, and I've been in this mental institution for 10 months now.
9years and 2 months to go.

Told you everything will be good 👍🏽.
Bri .