Good and bad feelings

Ayleo pov

The fuk was they purpose comin here? To hurt my brothers feelings? To make us feel like shit?

Hell no I'm not tolerating that no more I'm a fuckin grown man and they asses gots to go.

Like nobody got time for that no more.

Like, bet my fathers pussy was stinkin too.

And my mothers dick prolly got smaller.

I bust out laughing at my thoughts.

I'm so damn stupid.

Mateo pov

Imma kill them I promise you I will if it's the last thing I do, I will.

Imma get revenge on they asses.

But it's type sad because my kid granparents on both sides are, and will be dead.

Oh well.

I don't care.

Miracle pov

Me and Magic been talking forever and I miss Mateo so I'm about to sneak into Mateo and Ayleo's room. I put my timberlands on left my room, and skipped towards the stairs going down one flight and turning a hall knowing exactly which room is theirs. I already know the passwrd so I put it in hoping to no see Ayo with no pants like last time an opened the door to see Mateo spinning is circles but Ayo wasn't there.

"Bae whats wrong?" I ask walking in and closing the door. 

"I'm pissed because my parents visited and treated me and Ayleo like shit but they treated me worse." He says while still spinning.

"Then kill them," I say nonchalently

"I will," He says.

"Good." I say and make my way to his bed and sit on it. I grab his arm and he falls on the bed dizzy. I start to laugh.

"Nigga,"

"What bitch," 

"I hate you,"

"Love you too." He says.

I start to laugh again. Mateo puts his head on my thigh between my legs and I start playing with his hair. I realized he changed his earrings to ones that hang and have the cross on them.

"You changed your earrings?" I ask turning his head to the side and taking a closer look at them.

"Yea, I have alot." He says.

"I know, but,"

I started whispering because the cameras have audio so the people could hear what you say.

"You could kill people with your earrings." I whisper in his ear.

"I'll start doing it," He whispers back.

I lick his ear and he started squrming and laughing.

"Stop being freaky...you're pregnant," Mateo said.

I bust out laughing.

"Soo,"

"Bitch you know damn well-"

"Okay! okay," I say in between laughs.

I start to play with his hair again.

"I only let you touch my hair....you know that right?" Mateo says.

"Yea, I think you would kill somebody if they touched your hair without your permission," 

"But you touched it without my permission"

"But for me it's different, I don't have to." I say smiling.

"Your right." Mateo says looking up at me. I look down at him and kiss him on the lips.

I think that type of kiss is called a spiderman kiss or somethin like that.....I think it is so thats what they did.

After prolly 2 minutes, I pulled away and I looked deep into his eyes while he looked up at mine. I pecked him on the lips one more time and started playing with his hair again.

"I'm gone do twisties." I say and started parting his hair with my fingers. 

"Do you I don't care, as long as you here wit me I'm fine." Mateo says dozing off on my lap while started twisting his hair.

Must be nice I'm just here like haiiiiii

Bri .