What happened.

Miracle pov

I'm honestly nervous right now, and I don't feel like talking either.

Alright this is what happened.

Flashback

I was just laying down about to doze off, and all of a sudden, Ayleo walks into my room, and Dominique wasn't with him.

"Yes?" I say aggervated.

Ayleo just stared at me.

I got weirded out.

"Uhmmm Ayo?" I ask concerned.

I sit up in my bed.

Ayleo suddenly started walking closer to me.

"Bro are you okay?" I ask getting unconfortable.

Next thing you know Ayleo grabs my leg and pulls me towards him.

"Nigga quit playing, I'm tired." I say uneasy.

Ayleo opens my legs, goes between them. and starts kissing my neck.

Ohhh helll no.

"Nigga get the fuck off of me!" I yell trying to push his head off me.

Ayleo then grips my waist, and I start to grab his arms to pry them off but he was stronger. I started breathing heavy, and also started to panic.

"Stop! Get the fuck off me! I got a boyfriend dumbass!" I yell trying to pull away from him.

Ayleo then starts gripping my shirt.

Noooo, no, noo, no.

I start to hit Ayleo, but he grabs my arms with one of his hands.

"OH my LORD! Get the fuck off of me!!" I yell.

Ayleo then pins me onto the bed and takes my shirt off, and he starts kissing me lower.

I grab my arms free, and start to hit him but he was absorbing my slaps and punches.

He starts to grip my pants and try to pull them down but I grab my pants and try to pull them up. But, he then unhooks my bra and I start to scream and cry.

"MATEO!!"

"MAGIC!!"

"HELP ME!!"

Out of nowhere, Mateo grabs Ayleo, and starts to beat him up, while I'm trying to find my bra and shirt but I see Mateo starting to choke his brother.

"Mateo stop!!" I yell in distress. I start to cry even more. 

That's when Mateo pulled out one of his earrings from his pockets. 

Damn, he actually used my idea.

He was about to stab Ayo and I start to scream.

But, Mateo didn't kill him.

Weird.

He would usually kill somebody point blank not caring who it is.

But, this time he didn't.

He just threw the earring and started crying and yelling about why would Ayo try to rape me.

But why would he?

Mateo then tried to pick me up but I flinched and eventually got used to his touch. As soon as he put me on his back, I fell right asleep.

Flashback over.

Why would he wanna rape me?