New girl, new friend, new name

Miracle pov

I'm here sleeping and all a sudden a fucking security guard comes in my room. I'm literally pissed but I have to be respectful.

"May I help you?" I say trying to be nice.

Next thing you know, a comes from behind the security guard with a box in her hands. She had fair skin and long black hair.

I stare at her.

The fuk is you?

"This is Dominique. She your new room mate." The security guard said.

Dominique is above.

I just stared at her. When she met eyes with me, she looked down.

She's shy..

"Get to know eachother, and be nice to eachother. Dominique, good luck in this place." And with that he walked out the room.

She stood there still looking at the ground.

"You okay?" I say.

"Uhmm, no," She says softly.

"That's your bed." I say pointing to the bed across from mine. 

She slowly made her way to the bed not taking her eyes off the ground. She was still in her outside slothes, meaning she didn't get her uniform yet.

This is awkward.

Ughh the bitch don't wanna talk so me and my babies going back to sleep.

I slowly started to doze off but all of a sudden, mute bitch started talking.

"What's your name?" She said low and soft.

I get pissed again, but I have to be nice so, fuck sleeping.

"Miracle," I say sitting up.

"I like your name," She says.

"Uhh thanks, same for you." I say finally looking at her. I study her face, and I could see she has grey eyes.

"I like you're eyes." I say.

"Thanks." She says still looking down.

"You know, I have unique eyes too, and I won't bite if you look." I say trying for her to get confy with me.

She slowly looks up, and our eyes met. Her eyes then bulged of fascination.

"I never seen a black girl with green eyes before." She says.

She's lucky I'm that type of mixed person that doesn't care to be called black because some, go haywire.

"Well now you do, but I seen a couple with grey." I say.

"Oh, well I guess I'm now one of them in the bunch." She says staring at my belly.

I caught her staring at it.

"I'm due in 3 months." I say.

"Oh so you're 6 months pregnant? But how?" She asks interested.

"I had sex with ma boyfriend, and you're pretty so you'll find out," I say.

I already know she gone be swooped up into the sex room real quik.

I saw her again looking at the ground and fumbling with her fingers.