I'm cool

" 10 years sentenced in the psychiatric institution" The judge says while hitting the mallet
Damn
Well it's only 10 years I mean, Naomi got me killing 13 bitches in jail lmao and I only get 10 years so I'm lucky.
The guards and officers walked me in a bus, I sat down, they left the bus and a driver started driving. I had cuffs on by the way and a officer was sitting at the front of the bus..

Miracle

"What"

Where we goin

"They say I'm "psyco"'so we're going to a mental institution. "

We'll be fine right?

"Yea I guess I mean it's for mental people so their gonna treat us with plenty of respect."

I hope so

"We'll be fine Naomi......just fine." I say while looking out the window smirking."

~

Nobody pov

"Wake up ma'am" the officer woke Miracle up from falling asleep while on the ride. She got up, an silently walked off the bus.

Miracle pov

Aye mimi, I don't wanna be here

"I don't either but we have to and we have to stay here for the next 10 years." I say patting my head to calm Naomi down.

"Naomi I feel like laughing,"

*chuckles* then laugh

"Okay ! " I say grinning from ear to ear.

I begin to giggle which turns to a full on laugh.

"Okay that's enough" the cop walking me to the building says.

Don't listen to that asshole do whatever makes you happy.

I listened to what Naomi said and continued laughing while going inside.
The cop glared at me but I didn't care.

We walked through the the doors in the building. It was was loud but not too loud nor too quiet. It was just right. The cop went to the front desk to the lady. He told her my name and age.
"Miracle?"  The woman asked to make sure it was the right name.

The cop looked at me and I nodded slowly.
She then picked up the phone and I ease dropped.

"Yes, Miracle Wright is here and she needs a extra small size and a size 5 youth "

Ugh short people problems. And whyy are my feet so small !!???? Jesus take the wheel. But tbh I'm actually......fine.

We could get used to this

"Me too...I'm cool."

I hope you guys liked this chapter
Vote, comment
Bri