All good

Nobody pov

Kida was injected quickly and was knocked out. The dozens of surgeons, doctors, and nurses were surrounding Miracle, Zavi,  Ayo, and Kida. It was all of them on hospital beds in a big room. The surgeons proceded to take the blood out of them. A needle was put into Miracle and her blood rapidly started to leak into the bottle. Ayleo was then injected and knocked out while needles were put into Zavi and Kida. Then needles were taped down and their blood started to leak into the bottles. Ayleo's blood seconds later was leaked into s bottle as well. There's only 30 minutes left until Mateo's death and everyone is moving rapidly.

Zay, Dee dee, and Key are worried sick and taken over in fear, while sitting in the waiting room with the security guards watching over them and other people who were in the waiting room as well.

Mateo is very weak and can't move. He's in pain, and lost even more blood, he could ony talk and right now Mateo is yelling and screaming of the pain that's taken over his body. A nurse injected him with pain reliever that could only make the psin stop for 5 minutes. Mateo was quickly put on life support and a breathing mask was put over him for his struggling of breathing.

Zavi's bottle broke and blood was splattered everywhere making everyone get alarmed.

"Hurry!!! Get another one!!!"

"His blood is flowing out his body!!!"

Mateo's heart rate went faster, making more doctors and surgeons run to his aid. His nose started bleading and blood was heavily flowing out his nose. Making Mateo's breathing become harder. Blood starts dripping out his mouth and the pain reliever gave out also making Mateo start to yell.

"I'm gonna die!!" Mateo yelled.

"No Mateo don't give up" One of the doctors said trying to confort him.

Another doctor felt his pulse and it was extremly slow but suddenly got fast.

Not normaly fast at all.

Extremly fast.

Mateo's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his heart rate got faster and faster. He started rapidly shaking and his yelling and screaming became slurred words. Mateo sharted shaking faster and fater. 

He's having a seizure.

He's having a stroke.

Mateo back starts going up and down.

The room is filled with doctors, surgeons, and nurses who were all panicking.

"HURRY!! WE HAVE ONLY FIVE MINUTES!!" A sergeon yelled.

Everyone was rapidly trying to get the blood from Zavi, Miracle, Kida, and Ayleos bodies. Zavi's blood tranport had to start over because of the blood bottle popping. 

"MOVE!!! MOVE!! I GOT THE BLOOD!!" A surgeon yelled pushing past everyone with 4 blood bottles. They injected Mateo with Ethosuximide and his heart rate slowed down back to normal, and his seizure suddenly stopped. He was then impaled with the four needles of bottles of blood and the blood slowly started going into Mateo's system. They cleaned the blood off him and thanked god of what they did.

Mateo is going to live.

They put more blood that was in freezers into Zavi, Miracle, Kida, and Ayo so their blood supply will be filled up fully again.

The nurses, doctors, and surgeons injected them again making them not wake up when the blood was flowing in their bodies but to wake up when the blood was fully in their bodies.

They were all going to live.

It was a Miracle.

YAYY

But you see wat i did there wit the it was a miracle part yeaa

Bri .