With you

Nobody pov

The doctors let Miracle visit Mateo. When going in, she ran into Ayleo, and Key. 

"Miracle, Mateo needs you," Ayleo said.

Key looked down at his timberlands.

"You changed him lil bit," Key said looking up at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"The nigga never used to smile, or laugh he was always serious." Ayleo said.

"Now it's the opposite." Key said, and with that they walked away.

She arrived in the emergency room, and the security guard opened the door for her.

A surgeon led her down the hall passing rooms with other mental people getting surgeries, in a coma, or recovering.

They finally reached the room Mateo is in.

The nurse opened the door and let her in to see Mateo laughing at nothing.

Miracle said thank you to the nurse and walked in the room.

He was laughing so hard that he didn't realize that she walked into the room.

Miracle giggled and climed and layed on the hospital bed nest to him.

"Hey babe," He said coming back to reality.

"Hey babe," She said and pecked him on the lips.

"Why were you laughing?" She asks.

"I was thinking about when you said prestidigitation wrong." He said beginnign to laugh again.

"Oh hush," She said smirking and rolling her eyes.

She started to laugh which made Mateo laugh harder.

They finally stopped laughing. And Miracle observed his face. He was really pale. You could tell he has barely any blood in his system.

She grabbed his hand and interlocked his fingers with his. He turned to look at her to see her crying.

"Bae you cry too much, I know I have a week to live and it's okay. I'll just see you in hell." He said chuckling and rubbing her hand.

"What you mean by 'I'll see you in hell." She asked laughing while more tears ran down her face.

"C'mon yous really think that I'm going to go to heaven if I've killed 1 person every day of every year? Making me kill 365 people every year?"

"No," She says giggling.

"Exactly, and I already know you're a crazy bitch so you'll be going to hell too," He says smiling.

"But the thing is, I'm giving my blood to you. So you won't die so quick." She says looking down.

Mateo let go of her hand. "Fawk you mean?"

"Mateo they ran tests, I agreed to give my blood to you, and we have the same blood type."

"No, no, no. You could die."

"So?"

"I don't want you to," Mateo said getting aggervated.

"Well too late, they already scheduled my blood to be removed later today."

"No!" Mateo yelled.

"Why?!"

"I deserve to die! I want to die!" He yelled.

"But I don't want you to!!"

"Why!!"

"Because I love you!!"

"I love you too!!! But I want to die Miracle!!!"

"NO MATEO!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU I'LL EVEN DIE!!!"

"No,"

"YES!!"

"FINE!! Since we both wanna fucking die,"

"What?! huh!?"

"Then die with me." Mateo says quieting down.

There was then a silence. All you could hear is the beeping of Mateo's heartrate.

"Ok, I'll die with you," Miracle said softly.