Complicated

Nobody pov

Ayo, Miracle, and Teo walked in the library the same time as Zay, Key, Kida, Dee dee, and Zavi.

"Soooooooo how was yall day" Ayleo said while him and everyone sat at a table. He then busted out laughing. 

"Nigga da fuk is you laughing at?" Key asks. Everyone then started staring at Ayleo laugh. 

"Miracle fighted one of them Hades lookin asses on her way here" He says then busting out laughing again.

"SHHHHH be quiet" The librarian and security guard whisper yelled. They gave them the 'nigga' faces.

"ooouu killem did you win?" Kida and Dee dee somehow at the same time. They then looked at eachother weirdly making everyone giggle quietly.

"Yea, I tried to pull dem huge ass twists out but the security guards came. But I won," Miracle said while lowly laughing.

"Ayee get it lil bit" Zavi getting up, lowfiving her, and sitting back down.

Mateo sat at the end of the table leaning back in his chair, with his hands in his pockets, staring at Miracle with hate. He wanted her dead. He never wanted to see her face again. It's a good thing he took his pills because if he didn't, she would've been dead. He hated her with a passion ever since their arguement. He never thought he could hate someone so beautiful. But he stood corrected. But deep down, he....

Loves her.

He's lying to himself

Mateo sighed and put his head down while everyone was into their own cenversation.

~

Therapy just finished, and it's now 7:30 pm. 

Miracle purpously shoved Mateo as she walked out the room, making Mateo get angry. He suddenly pushed her and shoved her until she was met with a wall. She was breathing heavily with fear looking up at him.

"Naomii!!" She yelped. She then had tears running down her face. She tried to push him off but he was stronger. He then got more mad and punched her. He let her fall to the floor.

"Please stop," She said barely above a whisper with more tears rushing down her face. He then picked her back up by her hair making her scream but he covered her mouth.

"I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!! JUST FUCKIN DIE ALRADY!" He yelled in her face while crying making he cry harder. 

Mateo suddenly wrapped his hand around her neck. "She's gone and you should be too" He said choking her. She tried to yell but she couldn't. She was struggling to breathe.

"MATEO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!?" Ayleo yelled while running down the hall towards them. Mateo stared deep into her eyes with hate while pinning her to the wall. He then continued choking her, but harder then before. Ayleo finally reached and pulled Mateo off. Miracle fell to the floor holding her neck while coughing and weezing for air. Mateo then punched Ayleo in the face making him fall. Ayleo then punched him back and pulled his hair and putting him on a chokehold. 

"SHE'S GONE AND SHE NEVER GONE COME BACK EVERYONE I LOVE GOES AWAY!! I MIGHT AS WELL KILL KILL MIRACLE BEFORE SHE GOES AWAY!!!" Mateo yelled while gripping on to Ayo's arms that were choking him and squirming. Miracle froze.  And so did Ayleo. 

Mateo then started crying hard and gave up on trying to get out the chokehold.

The security guards then ran down the empty halls towards the three.

Miracle pov

He loves me?