Miracle's Daddy

Miracle pov

We finished therapy and all of everyones sessions are shortened by 30 minutes because of this Veterans assembly day thing. Well anyways, we were walking out but Mateo grabbed my arm and pulled me back and kissed me.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, Teo gots biittieeeessssss I'm telling mom" Ayleo says while covering his mouth and smiling.

Mateo then stops kissing me. And starts talking to Ayleo.

"Go tell him I dont care, mom left yesterday anyways." Mateo says while giving Ayleo a look.

"Wait.....What you mean he left." Ayleo asked confused.

"He served his time so you could say 'he got no more disorders'" Mateo says while putting air quotes.

"How long he served here again?"

"Since he was 14"

"OMGAAAAA the nigga aint even say goodbye." Ayleo says while sloppily walking out the room and waving his arms in the air.

Mateo smirked and looked back at me. It was only us in the room besides the security guard but fuck them. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me again. I could tell he was being slick because theres no PDA allowed and there was a security guard in here. Mateo started talking.

"I'll see you at 11" He says while tugging my hair.

"Hey!" I then pulled his hair hard bending him down making him start yelling. He then grabbed my hand that is grappled to his hair as if he were trying to get it off.

"SHIT!! THAT HURTS!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" Mateo yelled while fake crying.

I then laughed and pulled his hair harder making him fall on the floor shrieking. "Say Miracles Daddy"

"Fawk you mean bitch I'm daddy," Mateo said. I could tell he was making a dafuq face even though I couldn't see it.

I pulled his hair even harder making him scream.

"HA yous screaming like a little bitch now huh??!!" I say while bending down to his level with his hair still at hold.

"Yeaaaowww y-yea I-I am J-just let me go!" Mateo yells

"CALL ME DADDY ITS NOT HARD!!!" i yell in his face.

I then didn't hear anything but sniffs. Was Mateo crying? 

I then started hearing sobs.

"M-Miracles d-d-daddy," Mateo says while cholking on his words.

"Alright then" I say I then get out his face and let go of his hair. He sits there rubbing his head with his arm over his face.

See what you did Miracle?

"O hush Naomi."I say while bending down to Mateo's level. This nigga really crying. 

Wow. 

But damn I didn't mean to pull it that hard, if he listened, things wouldv'e been fine.

I then pried his arm off his face. At first it didn't work, but he finally took his hands off his face.

This. Nigga. Really. Crying.

"Fuck you," Mateo says with hate in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Teo." I then grabbed his hand and he let me.

"But I love you thou" He says getting up and pulling me up with then hand I had his hand in.

I then hug him and he hugged me back.

"I'm still daddy" I say in his chest.

I started giggling.

"But yous still a bitch." Mateo says while pulling my hair so hard it made me fall. He then ran out the room laughing.

"FUCK YOU!! UGGHHHH" I yell while rubbing my head.

Yall relationship is funny *laughing hard*

"Yeah whatever" I say. I then look around to see no security guards.

Where he go?

Whatever.

"I'm still daddy though." I say to Naomi while walking out the room to my next session.

Yeah whatever

I then bust out laughing and skip down the hall but lose my balance and run into a wall. 

Damn.

My pills.

But I'm too lazy to go back to my room and take them anyway.

Miracle you should take them before anything else happens.

"I'll be fine" I say while gaining my balance and walking down the hall again.

I then lose my balance again and run into a wall uncontrolably laughing.

"OHHHH MMMMYYYYY SHITTTTTT!!!!! THAT BIT WASSS FUNNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!" I yell.

Damn I sound like I'm high and drunk at the same time.

Yea sure you'll be fine.

"I'm wonderful FUCK YOU MEAN NAOOMMII?!" I say laughing to myself and sliding down the wall.

Ok forget the pills but if anything happens, or if I feel like taking over I will.

"Yea I don't care do you." I say gaining my senses again, getting up from the floor and walking up straight this time down the hall.

"I'm still daddy thou," I say while laughing to myself.

*Facepalms herself*