Royalty

I just watched Chucky so now I'm in the mood to put some nasty shit on here sooooooooo here ya go.

Miracle pov

"Ughhh," I groan laying on my bed.

I'm honestly so fucking bored. Dominique and Ayleo went to the library, or somewhere else, so I'm here bored.

Miracle if you're so bored then go to Mateo or something because Im bored too.

I start to think.

We have to go over names.

"Okay." I say and get up from my bed and put on my shoes. I then walk towards the door and open it about to walk out to see Mateo about to put the password in.

He looks up at me surprised and I do the same.

"Oh shit, hey bae I was just about to go to you." I say surprised.
"I'm already here so let's just stay here in you and What-her-name's room." Mateo says.
"It's Dominique and sure." I suddenly grab his arm and pull him in the room.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"We're bored and need some company." I whisper.
"You and Magic?" He asks pointing to his head.
"Yeah but we're bored." I whisper sitting on the floor.
Mateo sits on the floor in front of me.
"Well what do you wanna do?" Mateo whispers while smiling from under his mask.
"I want you to do me." I say falling on my back.

Miracle what the hell?

"Oh we'll be fine Magic," I say and start laughing.

Next thing you know I see Mateo on top of me looking deep in my eyes.

"Take your pills if you don't, something could happen and something could happen to the lives that are inside of you." Mateo says softly.

"But Tatorrrr I don't want to, I want youuuu."
I groan.
Mateo then got up, and he went to the dresser and grabbed my pills that were sitting at the surface and took one out of each container.
He then got on top of me again.
"Take it." Mateo said putting his hand to my mouth.
"No." I say pursing my lips.
"Take it damnit!" He yelled.
"No!" I yelled back.

I like unicorns do you?

"Yeah I love unicorns Magic, who the FUCK doesn't?" I say with my voice getting louder. I start to realize that my words are getting slurred.
Mateo then shoved the pills in my mouth.

"Niggga I neeeeedd watteerr," I say in slurred words.
Next thing you know I feel water in my mouth and I looks up to see Mateo spitting slowly in my mouth.
"Ewwww!!" I yell.
"What?" He asks smiling.
"I can't swallow my damn pills with that little watterr," I say rolling my eyes.
Mateo then goes lower and spits in my mouth again. And gets up looking at me in assurance.
"That still is nothing." I say.
He sighs and goes lower towards my mouth and spit a lot this time and got up.
I swallowed it all and got up as well.
Mateo wrapped his arms around me.
"That shit was nasty." He mumbled.

I giggled and he chuckled.
Mateo then grabbed my face a smushed it together causing me to laugh.
Mateo pecked my lips and stared at me while smirking.
"You're so beautiful." Mateo whispered in my ear while rubbing my stomach.

I got shivers.
Only he could make me get shivers.

Nobody pov

Mateo stared into Miracles eyes with love and passion.

He never loved anybody so much before.

He wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

If anything happened to Miracle, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

Killing people, or making sure to hurt people's feelings couldn't his priority anymore.

His queen and princesses will.