Hann .

Nobody pov

Mateo leaded the way still holding Miracles hand. Miracle was nervous because she was a virgin but even though Mateo was too, he wasn't nervous at all. They arrived at the room and right when they arrived, they saw Nariya and another guy walking out the room. Miracle and Mateo gave her dirty looks and Nariya exchanged dirty looks back. Nariya and the other guy walked down the hall.

Before the door could close Mateo stopped it with his foot and pushed it open with it.

A rule that the psychotic inmates created is that you always have to spray febreeze which was at the corner of the room when your about to leave so obviously it smelt like febreeze when they walked in the room. 

Mateo walked into the room with Miracles hand still at grasp.
The room was white like how normally the rooms are.It was just that it's not used.

Miracle locked the door and looked deep into Mateo's eyes while he looked back at hers.
Miracle gently took Mateo's mask off while he stared at her.
His eyes were full of lust and love and the same time.
Miracle then leaned in and kissed him and he automatically kissed back. Mateo pinned her to a wall while not breaking the kiss.
Miracle was tugging onto his shirt while his hands where on the wall on both sides of her.
Mateo the picked her up but let go because she was so light, he didn't need to support to hold her up so Miracles legs were just around his waist while his hands were back on the wall on both sides of her.

Without breaking the kiss, Mateo walked to the hospital liked bed.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 ah haannn here we go. Since this my first book it's my first sex scene so sorrae if things aren't that fascinating in ur perspective.

Mateo reached the bed and took off his shirt while tugging on hers. Miracle slipped off her timberlands while Mateo did the same. Mateo then took off her shirt and started kissing her neck beginning to leave hickies. Mateo reached Miracles soft spot causing her to start to moan.
Mateo kissed her lower and lower leaving more hickies until he reached her 😺 and he slipped off her pants and underwear and began eating her out.
"Ohhh!" Miracle yelled while grabbing on to her hair.
Mateo continued eating her out writing his full name. He then starting doing tricks with his tongue making Miracle's moans get louder. Miracle gripped on to Mateo's hair and tugging at it hard making Mateo start to moan of lust and pain. Him moaning sent chills through Miracle's body and making her moans get even louder. Mateo then slipped a finger inside her. Miracle gasped and quickly put her hand over her mouth. Mateo started writing "Tator's property," with his tongue while his finger was going in and out of her. Miracle starting squirming around but Mateo put force onto her legs to keep her from moving.
"Teo I-I gonna c-"
"Hold it bitch I ain't done!" Mateo said. Miracle  then gave him a really nigga face but stopped by him getting her soft spot. Miracle did one huge long loud moan and Miracle came and it got all in Mateo's mouth. He swallowed it and got up and started pulling down his pants.
Miracle was confused because he said he never had sex before but swallowed her. Mateo saw her facial expression and started talking.
"I had anal sex before but not real sex, that's where I gots that from." Mateo said nonchalantly.
"Ohhh okay," Miracle said reassuring herself.
Mateo then pulled down his boxers while Miracle unhooked her bra. They both stared at each other's bodies.

"Your're big," Miracle said surprised but started growing nervous while looking at his 🍆.
"You are too," Mateo said back while staring at her breasts.
Mateo then positioned himself and was about to go in her but Miracle hesitated.
"Wait!" She screeched.
"I'll go slow," Mateo said reassuring her.
She calmed down and Mateo slowly put his 🍆in her. She had tears going down her cheeks. Mateo saw and started to kiss her for her to get her mind off of it while he inserted more into her. Miracles whimpers turned into small moans.
"Faster," she whispered.
Mateo did as told and went faster and this time inserted all of him into her.
Miracle started moaning louder while gripping onto her hair again. Their eyes met and they stared deep into each other's eyes turning them on even more making Mateo go even faster.
"Awwww shittt," Miracle whimpered.
Mateo was breathing hard while Miracle pulled him down and started gripping onto his back with her nails making scratches.
"Aw fuck," Mateo said beginning to feel the stinging of the scratches. Miracle suddenly flipped him around and started riding him. Miracle bit her lip and pleasure while Mateo put his hands on her waist to make her go faster. Miracle started grinding on him while doing so, and put her hands on his stomach for support. The two began to sweat and Miracle then hit Mateo's soft spot.
"Right there," Mateo said leaning his head back in pleasure.
Miracle started to feel a nice pressuring sensation on her stomach.
"M-Mateo I- I'm gonna-"
"Me too but hold it." He says. Miracle went faster and moans and yells from the two both filled the room until the couldn't take it anymore.

"AWWW SHIT!" They both yelled at the same time. Miracle suddenly came and so did Mateo but they kept going.
"I'm gone cum again!" Miracle yelled.
"Hold it!" Mateo yelled back.
They kept going until they both came out. Mateo let go of her waist and Miracle hopped off him and lauded on the bed. Mateo got up.
"Come on somebody else might be in line," Mateo said hopping off the bed and putting his clothes back on.
"I-I can't move.." Miracle says.
Mateo started to laugh as he put his shirt on and started to put his timberlands on. When he finished putting both feet on, Mateo grabbed her clothes and put them on her. She layed on the bed weakly while he applied her timberlands back on her feet. Mateo then picked her up and held her from the front while she wrapped his legs around him. He bet down carefully trying not to drop Miracle and sprayed the room with febreeze. He then unlocked the door and walked out the room to see that boy Tre and one of them blue haired girls.
Ch'khiya.
Mateo rolled his eyes at her while she eyed him and they walked in the room while Mateo walked down the hall with a sleeping Miracle.

I think I did good Hannnnn. That was too much typing my thumbs hurt lmao.
Well byee.

Bri .