Love pill

Mateo pov

Miracle is in her room and Dom is there so she's fine and they're fine.
I'm going back to the game room because Key finally stopped fucking that stripper and he got his $1000.
So I'm walking down the hall and I see Nariya.

Oh god.

"Hi Tator ." She sings.
"You don't have a right to call me that no more." I say sternly.
"But why?" She says coming in my direction.
"Because ion like you." I say walking faster.
Next thing you know she pushes me to a wall and shoves something in my mouth and hits my throat causing me to swallow whatever it is.
I push her off me in disgust as she flirtatiously giggles.

I start feeling different.

Like.

I feel love for Nariya again.

Why the fuck is this?
What the hell?

Nah I want her now.

Nobody pov

Mateo suddenly had feelings for Nariya again.
Why is that you may wonder?

It's because Nariya shoved a love pull down his throat.

A love pill is a pill that a male or and female could take and it attracts them to any opposite gender that's in their path sexually.

They also can't control themselves.

So now, Mateo hates Nariya, but the pill fucked up his hormones causing him to love her and want her until the pill wears off.
So, Mateo doesn't know what the fuck is happening and he won't remember a thing.

Mateo stared at Nariya with lust in his eyes.
Nariya smiled misceviously because of her plan working, and coming to part.

Mateo pushed Nariya to the wall and put his lips on hers and she happily kisses back. Mateo deepend the kiss and pulled Nariya close she smiled throughout the kiss wrapping his arms around his neck.
Mateo then put his hand in her pants, and kissed her neck leaving hickies. Nariya started dramatically moaning as Mateo inserted a finger inside of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK MATEO!!!" A voice yelled.
"Wha?" Mateo said in slurred words.

The pill is taking a toll on him.
And now he's in a lot of trouble for something he couldn't control.