Over....

Nobody pov
"Wha?" Mateo said in slurred words.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'RE CHEATING ON MIRACLE AND SHES ABOUT TO BE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT!!" Kida yelled.
"He came up to me I tried to pull away but he wouldn't." Nariya said.
Kida walked up to Mateo and pushed him to the floor.
"Gimme herrrr you bitchh!" Mateo yelled in slurred words.
"Mateo why would you cheat?" Kida asked shocked.
"Fuck you talking about niggaaaa." Mateo said trying to get up from the floor. Kida pushed him back down.
Dominique and Miracle turned the hallway seeing the sight.
Kida continuously was kicking Mateo in the stomach.
"Stop!!" Miracle and Dominique yelled quickly going to the scene.
Dominique pushed Kida and Miracle and her came to Mateo's aid.
"M-Mateo w-was c-c-cheating on you. He pushed me to the wall and started kissing me and he put h-his hand in my pants and I t-tried to push him away but h-he c-continued." Nariya said sliding down the wall crying.
Miracle stared at Mateo.
Miracle looked up at Kida.
"Kida is this true?" Miracle said getting teary eyed.
Kida looked down.
"IS THIS FUCKING TRUE?!" She yelled with tears going down her face.
Kida nodded with his head down. He didn't want to snitch on Mateo but in his perspective, he deserves it.
"YOU BITCH!!!" Miracle yelled crying. She kicked Mateo again in the stomach.
"YOU DONT LOVE ME!" She yelled.
Mateo couldn't even say anything with the amount of pain he's in.
"IF YOU WANTED TO FUCKING BREAK UP YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME TO MY FACE INSTEAD OF CHEATING ON ME WITH SOMEONE I FUCKING HATE!!! AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU FORCED YOURSELF ONTO HER!!?? I TRY MY BEST TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! EVEN IF IM NOT FEELING WELL I STILL GONOT OF MY WAY TO SEE YOU!!!!!" Miracle yelled at the top of her lungs.

"We're done Mateo."
"Fuck you."

"I hate you."

Miracle then speed walked away down the hallway crying.

That's sad because he doesn't even know what's going on because of that pill and onto of that in a couple hours he won't remember a thing.

What y'all think Mateo would do when he finds out he lost Miracle when dat pill wears off?

What y'all think will happen in the next chapter??

I need more comments because y'all some bored ass readers.