Answers

Miracle woke up in a empty room. With only white walls and nothing else. She then looked to her right to a huge glass as a wall and saw Mateo on the other side still knocked out. He had something white around his back with straps. It took her a minute to realize but she realized he was in a straightjacket.

She looked down at herself to see herself not in one.

Miracle pov

Why does he have a straightjacket but I don't? That's not fair.

Because

"Because what?"

He's Mateo

"And I'm Miracle da fuq"

Yes, but Miracle you have to learn to realize that there are people in this world who are stronger and more dangerous than you, even if you're dangerous.

"So what are you trying to say?"

He's one of the most dangerous in this whole place and he's one of the youngest. It's him, you, then Kida, then Dee Dee the youngest. 

"Oh.....how you know?"

I just do........wanna hear a joke.

"Yea I need some happiness right now." I say leaning my back on the wall.

Ok ok i gottu You ready for this?

"Yea just say it."

What did the ocean say to the sand? *chuckling*

"Whaaa it say?"

Nothing! it just waved!!! *laughing hard"

"That's actually funny." I say chucking.

Riiiighhhttt????

I then started laughing "Eww why you say it like that?"

*Laughing* "I-I don't know"

Only Naomi could make me laugh like this.

Nobody pov

Miracle and Naomi continued with their laughing fest but suddenly stopped when they turned to see Mateo moving around at the other side of the glass wall.

He was struggling because he didn't even know he had the straight jacket on.

He then looked down at himself.

"OMGAAAAA!!!" He yelled in frustration.

Miracle then giggled.

Mateo finally was able to sit up and he looked around the room with evil eyes. He then looked to his right to see a glass wall and saw MIracle on the other side.

Mateo then smirked. "Looks like the little bitch is awake now isn't she?"

"Looks like the punk ass little nigga woke up after the bitch didn't he?" She says not wanting to hear his attitude.

There was then a small silence.

"You know I killed 365 people?" Mateo says nonchalently

Miracle bulged out her eyes. She've only killed 67. 

She then stared at him through the glass wall in awe. He then looked at her back.

"Every day of every year I kill 1 person and theres 365 days in a year right?" Mateo asks looking at her with no facial expression.