Chapter 4.

I emerge from my bedroom in a plain black t shirt and a penil skirt, knee highs and creepers on my feet. Drew and Kate are sitting on the sofa and I smile at them. Drew avoids eye contact whilst he walks downstairs and we get into the lift, and then proceed to get into his car.

"Drew will we be able to stay at this house? Seeing as I'm guessing you're going to be drinking and you were my ride," I say over the music.

"Yeah there's loads of rooms. It is a frat house, dickhead," I am taken aback by his harsh tone. Have I done something to piss him off? He was all up for talking to me this morning. I honestly hope that I haven't done anything to piss him off, it's only my first day with friends here in New York and I don't want to get on anyone's bad sides already. I decide to stay quiet for the rest of the journey.

After about seven to eight minutes more of driving we pull up outside a massive house. Music is booming and people are standing outside, almost everyone with a red cup in hand or cigarette in their mouth. Drew gets a few smiles and 'hello's from a few people but doesn't pay much attention as he leads me and Kate inside. We follow Drew through the door and into what I'm assuming is a front room, and towards a group of people. Drew takes a seat in the circle on the floor and signals for me to sit next to him.

"Guys this is Lana, she just moved here, make her feel welcome, cunts," Drew says with a smirk. A girl with half blue and half black hair smiles at me and introduces herself as Lex. A few more people introduce themselves around the circle and it gets to this boy who's covered head to toe in tattoos with longish hair past his chin, he was very attractive but seemed a little off. I find out his name is Jason.

"Do you want a drink?" Lex asks me. I smile and nod my head yes. She pours some coke and Jack Daniel's into a cup and hands it to me. I take a sip and smile, thanking her.

"Truth or dare guys," the red haired girl who's name I learnt to be Cara says, slurring as she's the drunkest one of the group. Everyone lazily agrees and Lex begins.

"Drew, truth or dare?" She turns to Drew and he rolls his eyes.

"Dare," he replies.

"I dare you to pour a full cup of Jack Daniel's and chug it," she says and hands him the large bottle of whiskey and a fresh red cup. I stare nervously as he complies and finishes the drink off, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. He then turns to me.

"Lana, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth," I say nervously earning a few eye rolls around the circle, but it's the safer option. I think at least.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks me with a smirk and looks me up and down with bloodshot eyes.

"No," I mutter, covering my mouth with my hand, rolling my eyes and looking at the girl beside me, Cara.

"Truth or dare?" I ask with a giggle.

"Uhmmm, dare," she says slurring again.

"Grab that person's drink out of their hand, drink it and place the cup back in their hand," I say, earning a few giggles. She agrees and does so and we all burst into laughter. She comes back and sits next to me.

"Straight vodka, eww," she says casually, "Jason, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he says casually, leaning back on his hands.

"Uhh, uhm," she stutters, not able to think over her drunken mind. I chug a cup of straight Jack Daniel's and finally feel the effects of alcohol take over my bloodstream.

"Take new girl to your room for ten minutes," some guy who's name I don't know says for him. Jason rolls his eyes and stands up, grabbing my hand and quickly pulling me up to follow him. He pulls me up a flight of stairs and down a lengthy hall and into a room. He sits me gently on the bed, shutting the door and proceeding to lock it and takes a seat next to me.

Is he going to want to have sex with me? Am I going to if he wants me too? My mind races with drunken thoughts, foreseeing the near future. I feel really good. My brain has blocked out any negative thoughts and I feel happy. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

"So, uhm, hey," Jason says shyly. He seemed a bit rude downstairs, like the kind of person who wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

"Hello person. I feel happy," my drunken mouth says for me.

"That's good to hear," Jason says and lays back on the pillows, extending his legs over my lap.

"Feet," I whisper and draw a pattern with my index finger on his foot. He laughs and jogs his foot. His laugh is adorable, he was adorable. Fuck, what is this? It's obvious to myself that I'm drunk. After catching myself in the mirror hung on the wardrobe opposite the bed, it's obvious by my outer demeanour that I'm drunk too.

"You're drunk," he giggles.

"Observant. I haven't been drunk in months," I say and lay back on the bed, my legs still hanging off the edge.

"Right well, tell me about yourself. I'm not going to have sex with you whilst you're this drunk unless you directly ask me," he says and nudges my thigh with his foot. Should I ask him to? My drunk thoughts send me somewhere else.