Chapter 22.

This bed feels so empty without Jason laying next to me. It hasn't been long but I've gotten attached to the feeling of cuddling him to sleep. I'm sweating and wriggling around, unable to sleep. I haven't text or called Jason and he hasn't either but I want him back next to me. Just as I get comfortable and ready to sleep my phone rings next to me. I check the caller ID and it's Jason. I'm willing to hear what he has to say as I didn't really give him a chance to talk earlier, so I answer it.

"Hello?" I say down the line.

"I-is this Lana?" A little girl says back to me.

"Yes, who's this?" I ask the girl.

"I'm Jason's little sister, I'm 7." She says. Why is his little sister calling me? Is he in trouble.

"Where's Jason? Is he okay?"

"I'm scared, Jason is upstairs and he's throwing stuff and punching the walls, his eyes are red and he's scary." Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I jump out of bed and put my shoes on, whilst still in my pajamas and on the phone to Jason's sister.

"What's your name, love?" I ask her.

"Alice," she tells me.

"Okay Alice, I'm going to come and calm Jason down. Where's your mommy?"

"She went out with her boyfriend, Jason was going to babysit me tonight, but now he's being weird and he woke me up by smashing my momma's favourite glass on the floor," she tells me, fear evident in her voice. I fumble around today's old jeans to try and find my keys and car keys.

"Could you tell me where your house is, darling?" I ask her. It's only now I realise I've never actually been to Jason's. I find my house keys and try and find my wallet and car keys.

"It's near the big Target and ice skate rink. It's a big house with white walls on the outside and lots of glass windows and doors. You'll know it because all the other houses are brown. Please hurry," she says. I know where she is talking about because there's only one Target with an ice rink next door. I remember passing it when Jason took me to the fair a few days ago.

"I am on my way now."

Jason's POV.

I always fuck everything up. I always do. I've lost the one thing keeping me sane apart from drugs. I've lost the one thing that I fucking care for more than anything. I've lost the person that I fucking love. The molly in my system makes me feel like I'm trapped in a ball of fuzz. It amplifies my every thought. I feel the serotonin being released into my body and it feels great.

I can hear footsteps outside of my door so I calm down but my breathing and heart rate don't slow down. My door opens and Lana is standing there. She looks like she's glowing. She looks so beautiful, her shorts revealing her tanned, silly legs. Her hair is messy and her bangs are in front of one of her eyes, and her mascara from earlier is underneath her eyes. She has one of my hoodies on and seeing her in it makes me feel slightly important. Although, she could just be wearing it because she had nothing else to wear. I can't get out of my thoughts and I'm just staring at her.

"Sit down," she says to me, moving forward and shutting my door behind her. I do as she says and she takes a seat next to me. She looks me in the eyes and I can tell by hers that she knows I'm on something.

"What are you on?" She asks me, reading my exact thoughts.

"Molly," I say, pushing my fringe out of my face.

"Why Jason?" She asks me, her eyes red rimmed. Has she been crying? I suddenly feel very affectionate and I cup her cheek.

"Don't be mad, baby," I say, my voice slightly above a whisper.

"I'm not mad, love, I'm worried," she tells me, tilting her head in my hand. She looks angelic.

Lana's POV.

Jason's eyes are red rimmed and rolling. He still looks so handsome, but I've never seen him this way.

"You look beautiful," he tells me and I blush.

"Thank you."

"Lana, I'm so sorry about earlier. But I promise I didn't kiss Sophie back. I was trying to push her away, baby, I swear," he says to me.

"I know love, it's okay. I just felt weird about her barging into my flat."

"You're so cuteeeee," he says and pinches my cheeks. 

"You're cute too," I say and he puts his finger on my lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you, you don't understand how much I appreciate you," he says and kisses me. He tries to start a make out session but I just kiss him back and push him off. 

"Thank you, I'm not really in the mood to make out right now though," I say.

"That's okay. I just suddenly got really horny," he says and we both giggle.

"Can you stay here with me tonight?" He asks me.

"Yup," I say and kick my shoes off.

"You're going to sleep now?" He asks me as I lift up the covers and climb in the bed, crawling to the side of the bed that touches the wall.

"I was trying to get to sleep before your sister rung me up," I tell him before closing my eyes and laying my head on the pillow.

"Oh yeah sorry," he says and I hear him rustle around for a minute. He then slides into the bed next to me and wraps his arm around me. I drape my leg over his waist and use it to pull him into me. He plays with my hair and I hear him giggle under his breath.

"What?" I ask him in a sleepy voice.

"Your hair is soft," he says back.

"Is that it?" I say, confused.

"Sh, go to sleep," he says and I close my eyes and lean into his chest.

"I love you, Lana."

AUTHORS NOTE

dun dun dun he dropped the l bomb!
Thank you for 5k ahhhh that's maddddd.
Also, I am currently looking for someone to make a trailer for this book. If you make trailers or know anyone who does please message me!
I love you all sm X