Chapter 28.

Jason's POV.

Lana sits in between my legs with her back against the sofa, as she begins to draw patterns in the black rug on the floor.

"Lana what are you doing?" I giggle. She begins to laugh for ages and hits her head off my knee, causing her to stop laughing.

"Woah," is all she says and stands up, sitting herself down to the right of me and swinging her legs over mine.

"Why am I still this drunk," she whines. I shrug.

"She's changed her status to 'in a relationship' already, what the fuck?" Drew says and places his phone next to him on the armchair.

"What's up?" Harper asks him.

"My girlfriend cheated on me with this douche," he tells her.

"I've recently got cheated on too, he cheated on me with some girl called Zoe," she says and rolls her eyes, swirling the small amount of brown liquid around in her glass before downing it.

"Wait what? What's your ex boyfriend's name?" He asks her.

"Brandon," she says and it's obvious that mentioning that hurt her.

"My ex girlfriend Zoe cheated on me with him," he says, leaning forward and resting his head in his hand.

"Small world eh," Harper says and they both smirk.

"Baby what is capital of America?" Lana asks me.

"Washington I think, why?" I reply.

"I failed that question in my year 9 geography exam," she tells me.

"What does year 9 mean?" I ask her.

"Oh it's like grades, in England they're called years," she says, "but like it's weird, year 9 in England is grade 10 in America."

"It's so confusing, can't they have it the same everywhere, jeez," Harper says.

"Jason," Lana half screeches and slaps my arm.

"Ouch," I say, rubbing my arm where she hit it quite powerfully, "what?"

"You said you'd bring food in!" She shouts and takes her legs off of mine, folding her arms over her chest and pouting.

"Shit I'm sorryyyyy," I say, resting my head on her shoulder and nuzzling my hair into her neck.

"Mm," she mumbles.

"Come to the kitchen and I'll see if there's anything to cook, come on," I say, standing up and pulling her up gently.

"Be right back I guess, do you want food guys?" Lana asks the others. They both nod and we head into the kitchen.

"We fucked in here earlier, haha," Lana teases when we pass the dining table.

"Yeahhh, we did," I say, opening the fridge and looking for food.

"I haven't been shopping this week, maybe I'll make you do that for me after the appointment tomorrow," she says.

"I don't mind, we could just go together after the appointment," I laugh.

"Hmm yeah," she yawns and sits down on a chair. I find some chicken in the fridge and pull it out.

"I could make this and rice?" I suggest and show her the pack.

"Yeah go on, let me see if the others like it," she says and stands up, walking to the kitchen door and peeping into the front room. I head her gasp slightly before she runs back over to me and pulls the sleeve of my shirt.

"Huh?" I ask and turn around.

"They're making out, oh my god, look," she says and pulls me to the door. I peek into the front room and see Harper's small body straddling Drew's lap, their lips locked together. Me and Lana both giggle before walking back towards the kitchen table.

"I'm not even hungry," Lana says, swatting the pack of chicken away.

"Me neither," I say.

"Are you guys hungry? Cause we're not!" Lana shouts to the others.

"No!" Both Drew and Harper shout back.

"Hungry for each other's genitals," Lana mumbles and we both laugh. I put the chicken back in the fridge before leading Lana out into the front room.

"Ahem," I say and walk towards the sofa. Harper quickly gets off Drew's lap and rushes to pull her little skirt down and take a seat on the other armchair.

"No it's fine, you guys, there's another bedroom if you two want to sleep in there and yknow, fuck," Lana offers and yawns, "I'm probably going to go to bed now anyway, I'm exhausted and I don't know how it's eleven already."

"Me too, it's been a long day," I say place my hand on Lana's lower back.

"Goodnight guys," me and Lana say in unison, her leading me out of the room and into our bedroom. I quickly pull my jeans off along with my top, before jumping into bed next to Lana. She snuggles into my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

"Baby?" I ask, to see if she's fallen asleep yet.

"Mhm?" She replies.

"Listen," I say after I begin to hear slight creaking from the next room.

"Oh my god, I think Harper and Drew are banging," she says and we both laugh. She rolls out of my arms and props herself up.

"Fuck, Drew," we hear Harper moan from the other room. Me and Lana stare at each other as the pounding against the wall becomes faster and louder.

"I'm coming!" We hear Drew shout from the other room as the knocking becomes slower.

"If you ever moan like that while we're banging I will slap you," Lana says and we both laugh.

AUTHORS NOTE

Smh Harper you naughty girl

Woo a chapter in Jason's POV!!

Tysm for your comments ahh they make
me so happy I love you guys so much oml x