Chapter 44.

Jason's POV.

"And I never knew it would be this way. I was after a quick, lustful night, you was after a relationship. The last thing I want to do to you is hurt you. You're a beautiful person, Lana, you're so beautiful. I appreciate you and your existence, but there's a line between appreciation and being in love.

I'm sorry."

How the fuck am I ever going to show her all of these notes, one for every day we have spent together.

"And as every day passes, I feel you becoming more attached to me. And I feel myself needing to escape, but I can't hurt you.  Anyone but you."

"We are a pair living off of lies. And it will hurt you. Oh god, I know it will hurt you. But I am too far in to turn back now."

"I don't know how someone can be so addictive. You are a drug and I need you, I don't want you, I need you."

"With every word you speak, I feel myself falling more in love with the idea of being in love you. But baby, I'm incapable, and I don't know how to tell you that."

"Everything in life is temporary."

AUTHORS NOTE

•sorry I didn't update yesterday :( I got really busy. This will be the last update until I'm back from visiting my family and stuff (: I will be updating on Wednesday next week.

•I'm sorry this is really short. I guess I just wanted to keep you guys intrigued and hooked so you look forward to the next update more (:! Love you alllll x