Chapter 17.

"Come on then," Jason says as he opens my door and takes my hand to pull me out. I set the flowers on my seat and he closes the door behind me. He takes my hand and leads me through the doors of the shopping centre.

"Can we go in MAC?" I ask him, fluttering my eyelashes up at him.

"Of course," he says and follows me into the large shop. He follows me towards the foundations as I'm in need of a new one. I pick out a medium shade and I ask for Jason's opinion on the colour. "It looks the same colour as your skin," he says and shrugs, leaning against one of the mirrors stuck to a pillar. I pick out the concealer in a few shades lighter, and a studio finish powder too. Jason helps me to choose between a dark red and a purple liquid lip, but neither of us can choose so he tells me to just buy both. I choose out an eyebrow pencil, a mascara and some liquid eyeliner quickly before Jason starts to whine again.

"Are you finally done?" He says as we make our way to the counter.

"Yessss," I say and place my items at the till. The cashier smiles at both me and Jason and scans the items, placing them into a small black bag.

"That would be $150.32 please," she says and I cringe at the price. Jason just puts his card into the small machine and types in his PIN number. We both smile at the cashier and he takes my hand and we exit the shop.

"Where did you want to get clothes from?" I ask Jason and look up at him.

"Not a clue," he tells me, "where does good guys stuff?"

"The men's clothes from Old Navy is nice," I say, "they do women's stuff too."

"Let's go there if it limits the amount of shops we go in," he says and we both giggle, walking in to the shop.

After half an hour of picking and choosing we both have a few items of clothing each. I picked some different coloured skinnies for both me and Jason. I got a few oversized jumpers for myself, and a few tank tops. Jason got a few new hoodies and a button up shirt along with some plain black and white t shirts. He pays for everything and I carry everything out back to the car. It's 4 pm when we get back into the car, the time flies.

"Are you ready to go to the fair then?" Jason asks me as gets into his seat after putting the bags in the boot of his car.

"Hell yeah," I say, clapping my hands together like an excited kid.

"You're so cute," he says making me blush as he starts the car up and drives off.

"How far is the fair from here?" I ask him as we come to a red light.

"Not very long. About three or four minutes from here," he says, looking at the traffic light. It finally turns green and we don't hit another one on the way to the fair. As we drive closer the sound of music can be heard in the distance.

At last we park as close as we can go the fair and we both climb out of the park. I take in the sight of the fair, the Ferris wheel's lights casting a shadow for miles on the ground.

"What do you want to do first?" Jason asks me as we walk past a few stalls.

"Hook a duck!" I say as I spot it a few stalls down.

"Okayyy," he says as I drag him along by the hand behind me, towards the stall. Jason hands the man a dollar each for both me and him and he goes first. He hooks a small duck and wins a toy gun and jokingly shoots me with one of the small pellets. I have my turn and I get a medium sized duck, winning a tiara. I put it on and curtesy as we walk away.

"You make a pretty princess," Jason says to me and makes me blush.

"Shut up," I say smiling and I jokingly swat his arm.

"Bumper cars?" He asks me as we come up towards them.

"Of course," I say as he pays for two separate cars. I choose a pink car and he chooses a blue one. We make eye contact and both squint at each other as the man's voice sounds letting us know it's starting. We both head straight for each other and hit one another causing us both to jump slightly. After three or four minutes of the same thing we jump out and meet each other at the bottom of the steps leading off of the cars.

"Do you want ice cream?" He asks me. I nod excitedly and hold onto his arm as we both walk towards the white ice cream van. I order a classic ice cream with a flake and chocolate sauce. Jason gets the same but with caramel instead of the chocolate. We take each others hands and intertwine our fingers. He squeezes my hand so I dig my long fingernails into his hand. He pouts and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Ouchie," he whines and I just stick my tongue out at him. I notice a huge teddy bear and I get very excited and tug on Jason's sleeve.

"Win that for me, pleaseee," I say in the cutest voice I can make and I smile up at him. He rolls his eyes and walks over to the little hut. He pays a few dollars and gets a few beanbags and attempts to knock all of the coconuts off of each of their individual podiums. He fails multiple times so he ends up just buying the large white teddy along with some pink candy floss. I thank him and hug him, walking away with the teddy in my arms like another human.

THANK YOU FOR 3K OMGG!! I love you all (: x