Chapter 43.

Jason's POV.

I jolt upwards, waking up quickly. My dreams always fucking haunt me, maybe this is why I'm so twisted. I reach over to the drawers next to me, pulling one open and grabbing one of my many notebooks. I grab the small blue one I have, a pen already attached to it, holding onto the front cover by the lid. I pull the pen off and flip to the first clean page.

And my dreams are always haunted with thoughts of you, full of how many different ways that this could go wrong. And it's on these days that I'm so thankful for you. I appreciate you Lana. I don't know how to express anything more than that.

I'm sorry I don't love you.

Lana's POV.

I tap my long fingernails against the back of my phone, patiently waiting for a reply.

Me: Jason!!!!

Me: Jason please, I'm locked out, Drew isn't home and I don't have his number and you're not answering!!!

Me: Jason omg please

Me: your phones on bc these are being delivered

Me: please just wake up

Me: it's 3 fucking am

Me: GOD SAKE HOW ARE YOU NOT WAKING UP.

Jason
Calling mobile...

Me: come on man you won't answer my calls either.

Jason: Lana what the fuck is up with you man? I'm trying to fucking sleep

Me: I'm sorry

Me: but I'm locked out

Jason: shit.

Me: what do I do??? Do you have my door keys?

Jason: uh no

Me: save me

Jason: call Drew!

Me: I DONT HAVE HIS NumbeR

Jason: shit, go to his house!! I'll tell him to let you in, I'll call him one sec

Me: HE WENT BACK TO THE PARTY AFTER HE DRIPPED MY DRUNK ASS OFF

Jason: drunk Lana is typing extremely well smh

Me: BECAUSE IM PANICKING

Jason: ugh straight to voicemail. Stay there I'll come and get you.

Me: hurry.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, relief spreading across my body. He was still going to be a while, but I'm in no position to drive. Besides, my car keys are inside my house and I can't get in. Shit, Jason doesn't have keys either. I'll have to call a locksmith in the morning.

Seconds later, my phone buzzes in my hand. I assume it's Jason, letting me know he was downstairs even though that means he would've been awfully quick. I peer down at my now unlocked iPhone, my body not being able to actually comprehend what's on the screen in my small hands.

Mother: Hey Lana.

Me: oh, hi?

Mother: its your mother.

Me: uh ya I can read

Mother: don't be rude. I need to tell you something important!

Me: what? That you're pregnant with my brother or sister/cousin.

Mother: how do you know?!

Me: dad told me.

Mother: he's never known how to keep his mouth shut. What are you up to honey?

Me: please don't call me honey. It was only a few months ago you was so happy to see me move to New York. Anyway, I'm locked out of my flat and waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up.

Mother: flat? Boyfriend? Have I got the right number?

Me: so funny.

Mother: anyway, I was wondering how you'd like to come to see me for Christmas?

Me: maybe. I don't know yet considering you didn't even say happy birthday to me a few weeks ago.

-

"I can't believe neither of us picked up the keys!" Jason says.

"I could've sworn you picked them up," I say, taking a seat on Jason's bed and reaching down to take my converse off, trying to remember today's earlier events.

"We'll have to get a locksmith in the morning then," he says, stripping down to his boxers. I stare at his inked skin, my fingers aching to outline each one. He coughs awkwardly and slides into the bed next to me while I lift my top above my head, revealing my black lace bra. I hear Jason shuffle around but I dismiss it. I stand up and pull my skirt down, it pooling at my feet. I step out of it and sit back down again, taking my knee highs off before shivering and climbing underneath the covers with Jason.

I face away from him but he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around me, his warm torso making contact with my back. He moves my hair with his hand, placing it so it doesn't cover any of my skin. He takes a shorter layer and twirls it around his finger a few times before stopping, resting it back with the rest of my hair and placing his hand on my broad shoulder. His finger begins to trace up and down the length of my arm, pressing small circles into it here and there. I adjust my arm so it is no longer resting upon my hip but instead in front of me.

Jason begins to trace up and down my hip, raising goosebumps. He then places his palm against me, moving it down towards my bottom. He grabs it and makes me gasp, his large hand massaging it. He giggles and brings his face closer to mine, his hand moving to the front of my lower region. He kisses my neck and makes me gasp for air while his hand finds the edge of my panties and moves them to the side.

With a small, swift movement, his long, cold fingers begin to dance around my head. Teasingly, he strokes up my slit, stopping at my clit. He does this a few times, making me gasp and practically whine every time. He giggles and nibbles on my ear before pushing one of his fingers into me. I shiver at the sudden movement, my body lighting up. He shifts his finger and bends it in a quest to find my spot. With a slight angle he finds it and I moan loudly at it.

"Shh, theres people," he whispers in my ear. He pulls his finger off of the spot before pushing it back in harder, making me moan louder. With the hand I'm laying on, he reaches up to my mouth and covers it, whilst pushing a second finger inside of me. He struggles a bit, but I moan into his hand at the sudden pleasure. He hears my moan and takes it as a signal to keep going. He pulls his fingers out somewhat before pushing them back in, harder and faster with each thrust.

A knot in my stomach begins to build as I get closer and closer to my climax, my walks tightening around Jason's fingers. The sound of my own instability escaped my mouth and is captured by Jason's hand, as he slows down his movements whilst I ride out my high.