Chapter 34.

"God Lana, I wouldn't have pegged you as a savage," Drew says and I giggle.

"She just needed telling," I reply. Jason wraps his arm around my hip and pulls me closer to his side.

"Well done," he whispers. I smile at him and return my attention to the circle.

"Anyway, Jason, truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Dare," he says.

"Take me home," I say, not wanting to be there anymore.

"Okay," he says and we both stand.

"Goodbye everyone, it was nice to see you all," I say to everyone and wave, earning a few waves back before we exit the building.

"You really stood up for yourself there Lana," Jason says as we both close the car doors behind as after climbing inside.

"Yeah," I say bluntly.

"You okay?" He asks, pulling out of the drive.

"Uh huh," I mutter.

"You sure?"

"Yes, just take me home, I want to sleep," I say as my phone buzzes.

Harper: haha you made her cry 😂

Me: good, she deserves it, maybe she'll learn to keep her hands off of other people's boyfriends.

Harper: everyone said that everyone's usually scared of her, everyone literally is saying how great you are for saying that to her

Me: oh god lmao

"What's wrong?" Jason asks me.

"I don't like being lied too," I tell him.

"Who lied to you?" He asks.

"Seriously?" I ask, confusion and anger in my voice.

"What, I'm asking you a question?"

"Isn't the answer obvious?"

"Clearly not, Lana, otherwise I'd know it."

"You didddd," I say, whacking my head with my hand.

"When?"

"Yesterday!"

"What the fuck, what did I lie about?" He asks me, no sarcasm in his voice.

"The whole you sleeping with Sophie situation, ring a bell?"

"I told you the truth in the end Lana."

"Yeah, but you still lied," I say and reaching out and lowering the window. Jason pulls up on the side of the road and unlocks the car doors. He sits with his hands in his lap and his head facing them, so I assume he wants to talk to me about the whole thing.

"Get out," he says, looking at me.

"What?" I ask him, puzzled. Why the fuck would he want me to get out on a street that I don't even know?

"You heard me, Lana. Get out," he repeats himself.

"I what, I don't even know where I am," I stutter.

"That's not my problem. Get out," he repeats for the third time. I look down and unbuckle my seatbelt, opening the door and climbing out. I slam the door shut behind me. Soon after, Jason turns his car around and heads in the direction of the frat house once again.

I shiver as the cold fall breeze hits bare legs, raising goosebumps up and down my entire body. My feet pull me to start walking in a straight line, not having the slightest clue where they're taking me.

Jason's POV.

I storm through the doors of the front room and towards the circle of people. Sophie is sitting back in her usual space, black smudged underneath her eyes. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles at me.

"Sophie, I, I need to talk to you," I say calmly despite my angry mood.

"Okay," she smiles and stands up, following me out of the room. She meets me in the hallway and smiles at me, "what's up?"

I look around and see that there are too many drinking and smoking teenagers standing around to have a private conversation with someone. I tilt my head towards the staircase, signalling for her to follow me up. We head upstairs and we walk the hall down to a room. My hand reaches out towards the knob of the door before I hesitate and freeze for a second. This was the room that me and Lana first ever talked and had sex, I couldn't do this in there. I turn around and let myself into the room directly across the hall. I open the door and hold it in for Sophie to walk in, and close it after her. I stand with my feet back against the door, leaning my head back and closing my eyes, rage building inside of me.

"What's up?" Sophie says and I open my eyes to look at her. She's standing in front of me with the most innocent smile plastered across her face. She looked so smug, standing there as if she's never done a thing wrong in her life.

"You have no idea do you," I begin to say and lean my head back against the door once again.

"About?" She questions.

"You have no fucking idea, Sophie," I breathe deeply.

"About?" She repeats.

"You've fucked this all up for me, you know that?" I say, tears rimming my eyes.

"How? Just because I'm better than her doesn't mean I've fucked it up for you," she laughs.

"No, you're no better than her!" I shout and stand up straight in front of her.

"Please," she says, so full of herself, picking at one of her shit false nails.

"Lana is perfect for me, I love her with my whole heart," I say, meaning it.

"Jason, I can make you forget all about her in a split second, you know this," she says, her hand reaching up and tracing up and down my broad shoulder. My face has become rigid, my jaw is clenched shut and my teeth are grinding together hard.

"Lana is the only person that can make me feel good, the only person who can make me forget anything!" I practically shout.

"Oh Jason don't be silly," Sophie says and moves her right hand to my crotch area. She begins to palm me through my jeans and causes me to get hard.

"See, you get so hard for me so easily," she seductively whispers, moving her free hand to the back off my neck.

I reach my hand up and grab her exposed bra straps, turning her around and pushing her harshly against the nearest wall.

"Ouch, Jason!" She says, when I realise that I accidentally hit her head. I let go of her bra straps, freeing her from my tight grasp. I wipe my face on my sleeve and look down at her, still pushed up against the wall. I walk back towards her and grab each side of her face in my large hands, my thumbs rubbing her cheeks soothingly. My face is brought down in front of hers so we are now level, both staring deep into each others eyes. I inch closer to her, our lips brushing softly. I close my lips on hers.

AUTHORS NOTE

•Smh Jason, you naughty little boy.

•please remember to comment and vote! I appreciate it so much, I love hearing everyone's opinions! (Good or bad) ☺️x